Celebrity
Replying to lilswtangel • Jan 19, 2025
Title I Am Nobody: The Showdown Between Yin & Yang
As a fan of the Wang Ye/Zhuge Qing bromance, I was a bit disappointed by their interaction in episode 3. So far…
Righttt like when I saw it I'm like that's it no weird jokes no annoyance no nth just sever their ties like damn I'm really upset and disappointed by that
0 0
On Kingdom 4: Return of the Great General • Jan 18, 2025
Title Kingdom 4: Return of the Great General Spoiler
If you asked me if I thought Bito would die my answer would be no his death broke me😭😭😭😭I was not ready for his death😭😭😭😭Ohki's last words wow really amazing, an amazing end for an amazing man he was an amazing general and a great teacher his death was the tip for me this show has completely ruin me😭😭😭😭
3 0
Replying to Neij • Jan 12, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
he really make me angry 😠 What is he trying to do by acting like this?
He needs to share some of that strategy with me cause like these men out here be raising my standard knowing damn well there are mostly shitty men out here😭😭😭😭😭
1 1
Replying to misspulane • Jan 12, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat Spoiler
Jun you little SH!T!
Please don't hate him he's such a cutie patotie also just to push your buttons a lil bit amma give you a lil spoiler and from what I've read on Twitter he also likes Po😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
2 0
Replying to Neij • Jan 12, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat Spoiler
he really make me angry 😠 What is he trying to do by acting like this?
Let me spoil this for you do you remember Gam who appeared in ep 2 when Jun gave her the snacks Po brought and the lady Sammy was talking to before they decided to go on the camp trip that's who Pepper is dating brother got some gameeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 3
Replying to Derbbii • Jan 12, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I just binge-watched this in one night!!!! You mean this ends in March? Why in heaven’s name did I do this to…
Sweetie I ask myself the same question every single day😭😭😭😭I wished they release 2 ep each week😭😭😭😭
8 1
Replying to NotMe • Jan 9, 2025
Title Fourever You Spoiler
Ive watched ep 15 last week , so confusing shouldn't today be airing ep 16?
you can watch on kisskh
2 0
Replying to Nobosu11 • Jan 9, 2025
Title Fourever You
Will it really get added episode like the rumors?
Yes just finished watching ep 16 they showed the preview of ep 17 at the end so we are definitely getting extended episodes
1 0
Replying to dramalover • Jan 7, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Girl spill the tea on which couple you can't stand😭😭
Why PerthSanta and the other couple story is also interesting tbh it a little better than ForceBook and I love them but their story kinda felt old idk maybe it's just I kinda wanted a better plot for them but this one is good so I'll just be satisfied with what I'm given. PerthSanta have really amazing chemistry and their acting is good I would recommend you give them a try but if not that's okay we all have different taste.
0 1
Replying to Perfect 10 Liners • Jan 6, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Replying to deleted comment
Girl spill the tea on which couple you can't stand😭😭
3 3
Replying to Fachigo • Jan 5, 2025
Title Your Sky
Good thing Muenfah and Teerak stopped because my heart would have.
Honey my hearted stopped the moment he started kissing his neck😭😭😭😭😭
10 1
Replying to aprilnwright • Jan 2, 2025
Title Fourever You
No this is supposed to be a 2 part series. Part one focuses only on Hill/Ter and Johan/North part 2 will focus…
Ohh okay thank you both for explaining
1 1
On Fourever You • Jan 2, 2025
Title Fourever You
Someone please tell e they're going to touch in Fah's and Typhoon's story please😭😭😭😭😭
6 8
Replying to mmimi_ah • Jan 2, 2025
Title Fourever You
Kisskh
Remember be discreet we don't want them to shut them down now😭.😭.😭.😭.
4 2
On Dashing Youth • Dec 31, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Bruh I'm currently on ep 3 someone plz tell me why Bai thought it was a good idea to go up to the bride and family and all the guest and say he's going to kidnap her like I thought they were gonna come up with some soap opera type shit😭😭😭😭😭😭
5 0
Replying to dramalover • Dec 29, 2024
Title Leap Day
What does the Q's stand for?
Ohh okay I understand now
0 0
Replying to dramalover • Dec 28, 2024
Title Your Sky
So with a drama like Zomvivor how many Q's do you think they will need to film it?
Ohh okay thank you
1 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Dec 28, 2024
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Y'all please tell me why I have the number memorized😭😭😭😭062-031-7745😭😭😭like why did someone memorizing someone's number made me feel a zoo in my stomach like ahhhhhh call the doctor man my heart won't make it😣😣😖😖😫😫
24 1
Replying to LadySilka • Dec 28, 2024
Title Your Sky
They just finished recording the series! It ended with Q47! A lot considering it's a college series with no action...…
So with a drama like Zomvivor how many Q's do you think they will need to film it?
0 2
Replying to Burcu • Dec 27, 2024
Title Leap Day
How many Q's are left now?
What does the Q's stand for?
0 2