Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 12, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sparkle Planet
  • Contribution Points: 17 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 3, 2021
Completed
The Sound of Your Heart
2 people found this review helpful
by Ciepao
Jan 5, 2023
20 of 20 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

A wonderful adaptation

I thought this drama would be boring and bland since I don't really find a lot of mini dramas that were adapted in webtoon good, but this is hilarious!

I love all of the characters in this drama, the way they deliver all of their actions were so funny. The actors and actresses they picked even the side characters were brilliant. I love all the scenes, and episodes, you can't even find one scene that is not funny. And Jung So Min is sooooo adorable in this drama! (My heartttt<3) hoping to see her more in comedy genre!

This is 10/10 and recommendable! If you are finding a drama that is light, super funny, and can be finished within a day then this is perfect to watch!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Something in the Rain
2 people found this review helpful
by Ciepao
Dec 28, 2022
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.0
Story 5.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 5.0
Rewatch Value 5.0
It's nice seeing a drama where the female is the older in the couple. But this story is just not it.

It was a great start, it was cute seeing Seo Jun Hui (Jung Hae In) crushing and having a hard time saying his emotions to Yoo Jin-Ah (Son Ye Jin) and Yoo Jin Ah being confused to her feelings. But when they start being together, I found it boring and a lot of dragging scenes. I did find their relationship bit weird at the start especially that Jin Ah is the older sister of Jun Hui's friend. They look cute together but somehow the chemistry between them is lacking. Other than their wide age-gap relationship the other problems tackled in this drama was great, like how women are treated in the workplace, family problems, etc.

Overall I'll just rate this a 6/10. Out of all the characters, I only find Seo Jun Hui memorable. In my opinion Jung Hae In carried this show.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Moon Embracing the Sun
1 people found this review helpful
by Ciepao
Aug 6, 2022
20 of 20 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 5.5
Story 5.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 5.0
Rewatch Value 2.0
The actors who played the young version of the main characters are really amazing. They are all remarkable. Especially Yoo Jin-Goo! His acting as a king was great.

Back to the story, personally it didn't meet my expectations. If I am right, this drama is popular in my country that's why I'm really excited to watch this. But the story is slow pace I got bored. After 5 episodes, I find it hard to finish it. Took me 15 days (with a lot of skipping) just to end this drama. I can't really give a long review since I didn't watch it sincerely so I'll just give it a 5.5/10.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Dr. Ian
2 people found this review helpful
by Ciepao
Mar 7, 2022
9 of 9 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 5.5
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 6.0
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 2.0
I'll give this drama just a 5.5/10. If you want a short and not heavy drama, you can try watching this.

I do believe that this drama is tolerable and can be a 10/10, or any higher than 5 if they just remove or lessen those typical cringy ass kdrama scenes. For example is Dr. Ian giving Soodam his coat when miss gurl is literally wearing a mascot suit, and him blocking Soodam in elevator so the other people won't see her crying when he can just give him his sunglasses instead of his coat (SO CRINGY SAVE MEE ACKK). I'm not that harsh when giving short/web dramas a review, but this is just not it.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Maybe, Maybe Not
2 people found this review helpful
by Ciepao
Aug 15, 2021
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.0
Story 6.0
Acting/Cast 5.0
Music 10
Rewatch Value 2.0
I like the concept of this drama, cute and light perfect for a high-school and mini series . Even the OST suits the aura of this korean drama. The only problem is I can't feel the acting of both the main characters and the male and female lead don't have a chemistry in my opinion. The acting of the male lead is so bland and looks dead. While the female leads acting looks awkward. I think Joon Ki (the friend of Jung Seok) looks better if he is the main lead and the partner of Yeji. He looks more natural and better for the female lead.

Overall I'll just give it a 6/10 cause I really don't feel anything in this drama and the kissing scene of the main leads looks dry af. I find it hard to finish this drama even though it only has 8 episodes because I don't find anything to look forward in to this drama but glad that I managed to finish it after 2 weeks.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Vagabond
2 people found this review helpful
by Ciepao
Jan 19, 2021
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 9.0
Rewatch Value 10
10/10 K-drama. That's it. This action drama is really really good! Everything in this drama will make you feel thrilled, cry, and think at the same time! and THE TWIST!! Omg I didn't expect it. I thought I already know what may happen in the next episodes but I was wrong! EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!! The songs, the actors, the characters, the plot, the scenes, EVERYTHINGGGG~ Definitely one of my favorite drama that I've watched this 2021! Watch it guys! Yes, the ending is not that satisfying but in my opinion this drama is not enough for season 1 only. Definitely needs a second season to give a better understanding and a better downfall for the villain in this story. And to justify the death of the victims of the flight B357. So yeah I still think the ending is perfect.

Definitely worth it and yes, I'll recommend this drama for you to watch.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Love Detective Sherlock K
2 people found this review helpful
by Ciepao
Jan 3, 2021
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 5.0
Story 5.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 3.0
Rewatch Value 1.0
This drama is not that much, plain and not that exciting. Since this is a short drama everything is in a fast pace and I don't expect that it would be a 10/10. But it's fine, I guess, the characters (actors and actress) are good, though I think they could make the main character more ‘manly' everytime she becomes sherlock K.

I'll give this a drama a 4.5 rating. I don't think this drama would waste your time since this only has a 10 minutes per episodes. The acting of the characters are cute but other than that and the actors/actress, I don't think you can look forward for more about this drama.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Twenty Five Twenty One
2 people found this review helpful
by Ciepao
Dec 31, 2023
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

"Let's suffer together when we're in pain. It's 100 times better than being lonely alone."

A wonderful story with amazing acting from the characters. The flow of this drama from them being immature, young, stupid, broke kids to being mature, full of understanding, grown adults is lovely. I like the story of each character; they really portray the life of a teenager perfectly. You can connect with and appreciate all the individuals in this drama, from the main leads to the parents, coaches, friends, and more. This show deserves all the hype it received.

Out of all the characters, the one I love the most is Na Hee Do (Kim Tae Ri). A girl who does everything recklessly just to get what she wants and has everything in her way. She is the one to whom I relate the most. Seeing her personality grow makes me cry. Her friendship with her classmates, especially with her rival Ko Yu-Rim (Bona), and her relationship with Yi Jin (Nam Joo Hyuk) are wonderful.

Youth will always be the best stage to try and be recklessly stupid. You will cry, laugh, and learn a lot from this drama. Worth watching and a 10/10.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Love O2O
2 people found this review helpful
by Ciepao
Jul 22, 2021
30 of 30 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 4.5
Story 5.0
Acting/Cast 4.0
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 2.0
First time watching a drama that involves games, refreshing and new genre for me but to be honest I don't find anything ‘interesting' to this drama. The main male lead looks dead and has a monotonous voice. And the friends of the girls makes me cringe. Though I will admit the two main lead look cute together. And the clothes of all the characters in the game are so cool and pretty.

Overall I'll just give it a 4.5/10. This drama bores me and there's really nothing ‘spicy’ that you can look forward to. I wouldn't recommend it for you to watch.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
My Liberation Notes
3 people found this review helpful
by Ciepao
Jul 3, 2023
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

So sad, yet so comforting.

A story where it revolves around three characters. Same family but different struggles.

I love how all characters are flawed, have a personality you won't like, and hard to love and understand. How can a drama make me feel so empty yet so full?

The relationships between their parents, partners, friends, and even with their jobs are so relatable. The bond of each actors and actresses are so natural. You can feel their emotions even the quiet and dull characters, how they differently face each problems and how they speak their feelings.

Last, I love the ending. It's rare to find a korean drama where the ending is not rushed. They made sure that all 3 main characters had their moment at the end, super loved it!

I give it a 10/10. This is such a good drama, makes me appreciate the people around me and living more.

(Loved Lee El and Lee Ki Woo so much in this drama!)

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Alice, the Final Weapon
1 people found this review helpful
by Ciepao
Dec 2, 2024
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.5
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

what a weirdly fun drama

The plot is slightly dark for a drama about two students who want to live a normal life but also fun too watch in a strange way. The two characters did a good job depicting dumb and careless teenagers. I like their tandem and the way they build their relationship throughout the show—how they don't care about anything at first, to making sure they live together. No dragging of the story, just revolving around knowing the true story behind the two mysterious students. Short and entertaining drama, worth it to watch if you are looking for a show that you can finish within the day since this only has 8 episodes with not more than 40 minutes duration time. A 7.5/10 for me!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Oasis
1 people found this review helpful
by Ciepao
Nov 4, 2024
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 3.5
Story 4.0
Acting/Cast 5.0
Music 2.0
Rewatch Value 2.0

Better as a movie not a show

With so many jump and fast-forward in timelines here in this drama, I think it is better if they made this a movie. The plot is not interesting enough to make it a 16 episode show. A lot of narcissist and annoying characters here too. The tandem of Jang Dongyoon and Seol In-A in this drama is also a meh for me. I think they look better as friends than a couple. The weird ties of the two male leads (lee doo hak and choi cheol woong ) is not good too. I find it awful. Props to kang kyunghun's acting, she's so good at acting villain here that I get annoyed everytime she talks. I don't like the OSTs too.

I give this a 3.5/10. The actings are not horrible, just the flow of the story.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Babysitter
1 people found this review helpful
by Ciepao
Jul 16, 2024
4 of 4 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

Finally a good mystery drama

No filler episodes, no dragging of the storyline; it is straight to the point but will make you feel thrilled just in 4 episodes. I love how the female lead tells her story to the reporter. I like how the drama is not like those common cheating love stories. The female lead here is strong. Jang Sukryoo's (Shin Yoonjoo) face suits her role very well—innocent but intriguing. Although her acting is not that good, I give this an 8/10.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
You Are My Spring
1 people found this review helpful
by Ciepao
Jun 23, 2024
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 5.0
Story 5.0
Acting/Cast 7.0
Music 5.0
Rewatch Value 2.0

the title doesn't fit this drama at all

I thought this would be a melodrama type of show because of its title, but it is completely the opposite. This drama has a thriller, romance, and mystery genre, but I didn't feel much of it. The first episodes were a good thriller and mystery, but in the last episodes it is more concentrated on the romance, which will make you confused since you will ask what will happen on the "dark" side of this drama. I felt that the thriller genre wasn't given enough scenes and justice, and they just wrapped it up to end it so they could have more romance. The ending of the two leads, where they give their reason why they are their "spring," feels so forced. It is not completely bad; the mystery was good, but the ending of it was not. The couples in this show were adorable, and you could feel the pain in their past. It was somehow relatable, and seeing them comfort each other was beautiful. I give it a 5/10. 

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Romance Is a Bonus Book
1 people found this review helpful
by Ciepao
Jun 8, 2024
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.5
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 3.0

A cozy noona romance

I give this drama a 7.5/10. I rarely see a romance drama involving an older woman and a man younger than her and I could say that this doesn't disappoint. This show radiates comfortableness and hope. Although I admit there is nothing new in this drama and rather bland. But I don't think just because it is bland it is boring already. The actors and actresses carried their role well that's why I didn't find it boring. The OSTs are bangers too. There is not much chemistry between the leads but they don't look bad together. I think it is good to watch if you want something not heavy and stressful.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?