Editorials
On Alienoid 1 • Mar 21, 2021
Title Alienoid 1
Lee ha nui and kim tae riiiii akusbskagauavanaa
0 0
On Lee Seung Gi • Mar 20, 2021
Person Lee Seung Gi
Love MOUSE so much so far!!!
2 0
On Kim In Kwon • Mar 11, 2021
Person Kim In Kwon
Omg i watched him in come back mister, and i thought a character looks so familiar in mr queen and times. But turns out it’s the same actor lolol
0 0
Replying to Crystalrm • Mar 10, 2021
Title L.U.C.A.: The Beginning
There must be a season 3 right?? Nahhh there is no way it ended like that
2 i mean
0 0
On L.U.C.A.: The Beginning • Mar 10, 2021
Title L.U.C.A.: The Beginning
There must be a season 3 right?? Nahhh there is no way it ended like that
0 2
On Kim Min Seo • Mar 10, 2021
Person Kim Min Seo
She’s a good actress i hope she gets more acting opportunities
3 0
On Chae Seo Eun • Mar 8, 2021
Person Chae Seo Eun
I just watched the commentary episode and she was so nervous during the shoot!!!! Ahahahahhaha so cute
0 0
On Mad for Each Other • Mar 8, 2021
Title Mad for Each Other
12 ep and 25 minutes per ep?!?! That’s so short....
2 0
On The Cursed: Dead Man's Prey • Mar 7, 2021
Title The Cursed: Dead Man's Prey
Omg oh yoon ah and uhm ji won together??? Bestiesss
1 0
On Stellar: A Magical Ride • Mar 7, 2021
Title Stellar: A Magical Ride
Uhm is this still happening
0 1
On Must You Go? • Mar 6, 2021
Title Must You Go?
Omg I thought the girl is kim tae ri
6 0
Replying to dramavtkh • Mar 6, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
I wasn't gonna plan to watch this before now im gonna watch it just because of Na In Woo I really like him in…
Omg sameeeeee
3 0
Replying to Drama_Kpop • Feb 25, 2021
Title Sage of Calligraphy Wang Xi Zhi
!!!! Its coming out sometime this year... !! Kim Tae Hee!!!
It’s 2021 now lolol
1 0
On No, Thank You • Feb 25, 2021
Title No, Thank You
Park ha sun actually went to my little old boy and promoted this drama. But it’s useless if we can’t watch it lol
1 0
On Road to Boston • Feb 25, 2021
Title Road to Boston
Mydramalist hasn’t changed the release date.... is this still happening ?
0 1
On Shades of the Heart • Feb 25, 2021
Title Shades of the Heart
Gosh why does the poster look so boring!!! I hope the movie is not
3 1
On The Witch's Diner • Feb 25, 2021
Title The Witch's Diner
When are they shooting this?
1 1
On Kim Seul Ki • Feb 25, 2021
Person Kim Seul Ki
I watch all the drama and movies she’s in. Even if I don’t like it, I will skip to her part just to see her act! She’s so goooood
12 0
On Oh Yeon Seo • Feb 25, 2021
Person Oh Yeon Seo
I miss her!!!!
0 0
Replying to Hermine Voltaire • Feb 25, 2021
Title L.U.C.A.: The Beginning
Lee Da Hee is simply gorgeous and her acting is always flawless no matter what they throw at her. I am really…
Because people like you ruined it! And btw if you are speaking facts, why delete the comments LMAOOO
0 0