Celebrity
Replying to wormcat • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Probs not tonight (UK time), i watched it without subs cause i couldnt wait either
This is just sad:( better come around 10pm as usual
1 0
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
If I dig a bit more, I'm sure I will discover the whole drama is fan service. (≧∀≦)
Like they see everything we say :)
1 0
Replying to JIGYASA MALIK • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Thank you , actually I am going to ask you for this
True. I should try this sometime! But for me i gotta enjoy this last ep prop
1 0
Replying to minheesode • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
gurl same. and i hate how Jenny casually sides back with him like ?????? didnt he turn on you and bully you for…
"friends" exposed Jenny's mom for not being actual graduate to HBE and JSK? Wait didn't know! But if i possesed Jenny's body i would slap him to the ends of the earth and his not the only one. Gotta take JDT down for the team. Right? If you guys could choose what kdrama to be in, what would u pick?
2 0
Replying to Luna • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
season 2::I left this drama when Ro Na died. but I'm glad I stuck through with this. Omigod I still can't believe…
Why'd you dropp when Rona died i was stll gonna watch when i missed her prescence, this drama is just too good! But deffo *chef's kiss* Honestlyy gonna miss this. JUN? Nahh can't wait this long.
0 2
Replying to i heart lusi • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
and i fucking thought he was actually the villain 😭
R.I.P Logan but how did SSR feel?
0 2
Replying to Ana • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
where can I watch ep 13 eng sub?
Dramacool/assiantaxi
0 0
Replying to Blossom • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Am i understanding it right that Aegyo and Suryeon are not twin? My friend and I are debating lol i will appreciate…
A what? Doppleganger?
1 5
Replying to i heart lusi • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
bro i alrdy hate him since day 1 😭 (in drama)
Exactlyy! i didn't completly dislike him till he bullied Jenny tho
1 1
Replying to Memoona • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
okay wow, logan died?????? i would have rather seen him as a villain then not seeing him at all!!!!!!
WAIT WHAT! Nooo at least i came prepared.
0 0
Replying to JIGYASA MALIK • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Thank you , actually I am going to ask you for this
Honestlyy don't understand how youu guys watched without sub like u gonna rewatch later? coz i might.
1 2
Replying to Suzy • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Tmrw it'll get subbed
Sometimes it comes early like nine but only if we're lucky, we can use emojis?
0 4
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Does anyone know when ep13 is getting subbed coz i cant wait anymore!
1 10
Replying to JIGYASA MALIK • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Thank you , actually I am going to ask you for this
Was it with eng sub?
0 4
Replying to Scarlet • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
10/10 or 0/10
lmao haven't watched yet ill see. why do i feel they'll be this annoying Cliff-hanger by Jun?
0 0
Replying to Suzy • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Tmrw it'll get subbed
Not tmr like eng subs around 10pm if u'll wait ?
0 6
Replying to DLFW • Apr 1, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
lmao what? I don kno why? i would rate 9.5 but yeah i get ur point. like cmon?
some1 rated this drama 5 coz SSR or Rona was dead. How is this drama boring is literally so engaging and addicting. Can't wait tomorrow!
1 0
Replying to I Love Being A Turtle • Apr 1, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
One question I have is... Why are there so many reviews when the drama hasn't even finished? Lol! Have they seen…
lmao what? I don kno why? i would rate 9.5 but yeah i get ur point. like cmon?
1 2
Replying to i heart lusi • Apr 1, 2021
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
guys what if some of the parts are Na Ae Gyo 😳 IMAGINEEE
Les jus say he going hell...
0 0
Replying to Munira • Apr 1, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
I don’t think he’s going to play in this dramas I think it just rumors
Same. why people saying that he's gonna be son of Seo Jin and Ha Yoon Cheol ...?
0 1