Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 41 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Europe - Greece and Poland
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: May 25
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2026
  • Awards Received: Reply Hugger1
On Payback Behind the Scenes • Aug 3, 2026
I AGREE with you Prettyba .. the MAIN CP and support characters (especially SKY - KAJORN and JO, JAY's uncle ) made this series PERFECT ... wish it had MORE episodes or a SEASON 2 :P
I would LOVE to see SKY and PAKIN aka Shogun and Boss , shipped together in another series ;)
2 0
Replying to zoe • Jul 27, 2026
Person Cha Yu Hyun
I swear I’ve watched/seen him somewhere else
Same here i could SWEAR , i even put my hand in fire over it , i have seen him somewhere else in another series (and i dont mean the escape of the seven) BUT I CANNOT remember where !!!!! OR he looks alike like another actor something like being TWINS :P
1 0
Replying to PurpleDazzle • Jul 18, 2026
Person Jiang Heng
So, he and Qiu are birthday twins? Happy birthday to both boys!
yeah they both have their birthdays on April 3rd :) BOTH ARE Born: April 3, 1998 to be exact :P
4 0
Replying to melissa04 • Jul 16, 2026
Does anyone have a link where I can watch his short drama „love crime“ 2023?
are you sure that is the correct title because i cannot find it anywhere ... or you mean love senior ?
0 0
Replying to DAYNAMIC • Jul 13, 2026
Person Jeff Satur
ENGLISH please :P
I know , i am linguist myself , so i speak many languages like greek - polish - english - french and italian - also learning spanish - german - turkish right now and next will be korean-japanese- chinese , provided i can find a school or someone to teach them to me :P and i tend to use translator alot for other languages :P
If i knew what language was that i would definetely use one :P
0 0
Replying to Dagmar • Jul 12, 2026
Person Jeff Satur
vyzerá úplne ako Európan
ENGLISH please :P
0 2
Replying to Deirdre19 • Jul 11, 2026
The drama hasn’t been released yet, how could it possibly end up on YouTube?There are many low -quality copy-cat…
Not sure maybe then i found a similar one - same title and plot - or they released it earlier !!! MDL is being run by people and not on AUTO and sometimes they forget to update the MDL pages !!!
NEVER MIND , i have found 2 dramas with that title and different couples as ML and FL BUT i forgot to bookmark the SECOND one so that could also be the reason !!!
0 0
Replying to Cioran • Jul 3, 2026
https://kisskh.at/796540-don-t-mess-with-my-poor-boy
Thank you very much :)
1 0
Replying to bibiyee • Jun 19, 2026
Person Zheng Feng
https://www.haixingduanju.com/duanju/info-7560958922194996249.htmlits tittled 救命,攀错高枝了sadly all…
You're welcome :) I am ALWAYS happy to help if i can :)
0 1
Replying to bibiyee • Jun 19, 2026
Person Zheng Feng
https://www.haixingduanju.com/duanju/info-7560958922194996249.htmlits tittled 救命,攀错高枝了sadly all…
SURE :) let me find it :) I will put as SPOILER in reply
0 0
Replying to bibiyee • Jun 18, 2026
Person Zheng Feng
https://www.haixingduanju.com/duanju/info-7560958922194996249.htmlits tittled 救命,攀错高枝了sadly all…
wOOt i found it under another title in facebook videos
"I mistook the yandere prince for my fiancé, and he actually pursued me crazily!"
0 6
On Crazy Handsome Rich • Jun 18, 2026
Its a very nice and funny to watch series but that DUBBING is COMPLETELY ruining it !!! I gave it 6.0/10 because of it otherwise it would have gotten 7,5-8.0 !!!
0 1