News
Replying to Otps4Life • Apr 20, 2017
Title Fighter of the Destiny
Dramacool has it https://dramacools.to/drama-detail/fighter-of-the-destiny-2017 Hopefully by the weekend they…
Ohhh ok
0 0
On Fighter of the Destiny • Apr 20, 2017
Title Fighter of the Destiny
Dramacool has it https://dramacools.to/drama-detail/fighter-of-the-destiny-2017 Hopefully by the weekend they will start subbing it:D
0 2
On The Emperor: Owner of the Mask • Apr 18, 2017
Title The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
That looks like the SHR palace 0.o
0 0
Replying to blue-y • Apr 17, 2017
Title Rich Man, Poor Woman
Marathon-ed all 11 episodes within a day~! XD Just wish there were more romantic scenes XD
https://dramacool.es/drama-detail/rich-man-poor-woman and kissasian has it too
1 0
On What a Wonderful Life • Apr 16, 2017
Title What a Wonderful Life
Eng sub where art thou-.-
6 0
On Fighter of the Destiny • Apr 16, 2017
Title Fighter of the Destiny
I hope this get's subbed
1 0
On Band of Sisters • Apr 16, 2017
Title Band of Sisters
Don't know how good this drama is,but it's subbed on dramacool https://dramacools.io/drama-detail/sister-is-alive
0 0
Replying to SugaMama • Apr 15, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Cant wait for season 2, YES THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEASON TWO GUYS!
Because it was suppose to happen,but the writer's decided not to give us the special episode.... Wait,you are talking about what I.U and LJG posted right??
0 0
AnanyaS • Apr 14, 2017
Article 3 Dilemmas Of Every Drama Fan!
I got 2 bad..I still wonder what people saw in DOTS,and Moonlight in the cloud-.- Both dramas bored me to tears....3 is true too...Most of time I end up falling for the bad boys,then good boys,but the good boys steal my heart as well xD
1 0
On Master's Sun • Apr 14, 2017
Title Master's Sun
I haven't watched this drama yet,cause it seem's boring
1 2
On Beauty Private Kitchen • Apr 12, 2017
Title Beauty Private Kitchen
I requested this drama on dramacool......Finger's cross they will sub it:/
3 4
Replying to Akaisora • Apr 12, 2017
Title The Glory of Tang Dynasty
Still no English subtitles? :(
Nope...I just requested this at dramacool...Maybe if more people request it,they were sub it
1 0
On The Glory of Tang Dynasty • Apr 12, 2017
Title The Glory of Tang Dynasty
I just requested this drama on dramacool....
0 8
On Advance Bravely • Apr 12, 2017
Title Advance Bravely
Mature + BL+ Hotties HELL YASSSSSSSSSSSS*_*
4 0
On Because Love Is So Beautiful • Apr 11, 2017
Title Because Love Is So Beautiful
This drama was suppose to come out in 2013 0.o
0 0
Sam-I-Am • Apr 10, 2017
Article 10 Kimchi Couples That Give The Lead Couples a Run For Their Money!
Where is Ji Yi and Chang Soo from High Society-.- Or Eun and Soon Duk,and Baek Ah and Woo Hee from Moon Lover's-__-
3 1
Replying to titi_odus • Apr 8, 2017
Title Badarn Jai
The sisters good intentions were alright, it didn't get too far. The second half could have been better if it…
Yep Jasmine larkorn's you can download or watch the episodes
0 0
zia • Apr 6, 2017
Article 6 Korean Idols/Singers Turned Successful Actors
I.U FTW
1 0
zia • Apr 6, 2017
Article The 9 Most Unforgettable Kdrama Characters!
How did Wang So not make the list.....Wolf dog,turned puppy dog or the hottest guy wearing a mask xD
3 0
Replying to SugaMama • Apr 6, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Cant wait for season 2, YES THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEASON TWO GUYS!
That was last year tho!!!!! It still isn't confirmed
3 0
