K-Drama Replying to ACL • Feb 21, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Spoiler
Oh boy, I'm on episode eleven and enjoying all the palace policies and so on but getting totally mad with…
Hello ACL......Yeah in most dramas they have love triangles.....I knew from the beginning Wook was evil,because he was wayyy too nice-.- Anyone knows when it comes to historical dramas,everyone is pretty much after power xD!!!!Not to mention LJG was the main character so it made sense that Wook was evil,and So was the hero:D I'm sure the Chinese version was probably better,because they had 35 episodes,so they didn't have to have time jump's....I blame the writer's for that...I heard originally there were suppose to be 35 episodes,but we were cheated-___- Lot's of fans I myself included are hoping for a season 2,which we might not get-.- I loved So's character from the beginning,probably because I love bad boy's with a heart of gold xD....I understood why he acted the way he did,because he didn't have any type of love in his life....Not until Soo came into his life,and she showed him compassion,and befriended him....I do agree when he became king,he pissed me off especially when he killed Chae Ryung-.- LJG did an excellent job portraying him<3
1 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Feb 20, 2017
Title Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me
Still no bloody eng sub GRRRRRRRRRRRRR-____-
Yeah we can cry together xD.....Yeah I know,but my mind is on this drama:/ I don't think I'd be able to concentrate on another drama,I'm too desperate for subs for this one
2 0
On Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me • Feb 17, 2017
Title Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me
Still no bloody eng sub GRRRRRRRRRRRRR-____-
1 6
On Scarlet Heart • Feb 17, 2017
Title Scarlet Heart
I tried watching this drama several times,but every time I ended up dropping it:/ The Korean version stole my loving heart:D I might retry this version tho,one day xD
1 4
Replying to Salma • Feb 16, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I can't watch anything after Scarlet Heart :(
Wang So and Hae Soo lives into my Heart ❤..
I know the feeling:/ I just keep rewatching the SooSo scenes,desperatly waiting on a S2 xD
1 0
Replying to ACL • Feb 15, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Spoiler
Oh boy, I'm on episode eleven and enjoying all the palace policies and so on but getting totally mad with…
What do you by pushed romance....There's only 20 episodes,and it wasn't that pushed...So kissed Soo in episode 9,and she didn't accept he til like episode 13....I wouldn't call that a push,especially if you think about HaeWook...
0 0
On Seo Yea Ji • Feb 15, 2017
Person Seo Yea Ji
Loved her in Morrim School<3
2 0
Vanessa • Feb 13, 2017
Article 5 Reasons To Start Watching Hwarang Immediately!
I don't think I will watch this drama...Iv'e heard the chemistry between the lead's is bad-.- I also heard the main girl is annoying af LOL...... Good article tho
4 0
AnanyaS • Feb 13, 2017
Article A Match Made In Dramaland - Couples Of 2016 Kdramas
SHR FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My SooSo otp is perfection:D:D:D
0 0
Replying to Salma • Feb 13, 2017
Article A Match Made In Dramaland - Couples Of 2016 Kdramas
Wang So and Hae Soo are BEST couple eveer ❤
I agree:D
0 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Feb 12, 2017
Title The Rebel
How good is the romance??
Yes I do...And thanks:D
0 0
On The Glory of Tang Dynasty • Feb 12, 2017
Title The Glory of Tang Dynasty
ENG SUBS WHERE ARE THO-__-
6 1
Replying to Salma • Feb 12, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I can't watch anything after Scarlet Heart :(
Wang So and Hae Soo lives into my Heart ❤..
AMEN!!!!!!!! I have tried to watch other dramas,but I never make it all the way though-.- #SooSo4Ever
3 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Feb 11, 2017
Title The Rebel
How good is the romance??
Ohhh okay...
0 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Feb 11, 2017
Title Okaasan, Musume wo yamete ii desuka?
The mother/daughter are like friends and LOVERS,WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF-.- Then she tries to seduce her daughter's…
Thanks!
0 0
On The Rebel • Feb 10, 2017
Title The Rebel
How good is the romance??
0 5
Replying to Akaisora • Feb 7, 2017
Article 9 KDrama Cliches That We Love!
My guilty pleasure is the cliche where the guy is at first a horrible cold-blooded ***hole and turns into a mushy,…
OMGGGGGGGGGG me too<3 I don't know if you watched this one or not,but you should totally check out Moon Lovers,and Cruel Romance
1 0
AnanyaS • Feb 7, 2017
Article 9 KDrama Cliches That We Love!
Yayyy my SooSo otp made it for I hate you I love you xD:d They should've made it for the back hug too SMH-.-
0 0
Replying to VJ_Yuki • Feb 7, 2017
Title Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me
I requested for the drama in Kissasian.com. I hope they would accept my request and make a subtitled version of…
Ohhhh ok my bad.......
0 0
Replying to VJ_Yuki • Feb 5, 2017
Title Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me
I requested for the drama in Kissasian.com. I hope they would accept my request and make a subtitled version of…
That is a subbing site-.- If you request dramas in kissasian,they normally sub them
1 0
