Why does pear always get similar kind of character, in almost most of her dramas are similar in some way and as SFL a lot of screen-time than the ML?. I mean am not hating or anything just an observation
Ok so what in the world if interest of LOVE is going on!!!!! 1. Is she wanting to be fired before SFL destroys her future/ career?
2. Is it a plan they made with kyong pil to lie to SML that she slept with him so they could save FMLs face and career? Because of the story he gave her about SFL father threatening her due to marital status?
3. She knows how to play reversed psychology especially with those straight forward looks and reversed unanswered question she gives. She could do well in a thriller!
4. Did she REALLY sleep with kyong pil? Coz that would be a joke!
I think FL doesn't know that ML is also not as wealthy as she think he is maybe if she knew that she probably would have given him a chance. I believe ML really likes her. Or maybe because i know she mentioned she doesn’t have college degree! And SFL came in with a bang!
Questions For Koreans out here i mean in real life do they date according to status? Or this is just kdrama plots!
Ok the tension or invisible chemistry between ML and FL is there i think we all can’t deny that…… but for some reason why she chose SML is what am trying to understand! Is it because she doesn’t want him to know they are poor? Or is this the kdrama plot where they dating someone else knowing they love the other person so kinda sorta not wanting to date the other guy because of status! I think she just dated SML out of sympathy or because she didn’t want to compete with SML. I think also she was playing hard to get little did she know SFL will show up! As for SFL…looks like one of those chelabo kids who work from the bottom up then later inherit their parents company…soon she will be promoted and rest is history.
Ok for all those who know about Chinese entertainment very well…. Is she coming back or not? The lined up drama TBA? I mean does this mean she is being given a second chance or are they looking into replacing her? I must admit i miss her acting though that’s all
Good story i was just waiting for RM to see his grandfather and give him the letter But all in all This story is not finished. Wish there was part 2 1. Still need to know whether or not RM returned and what role he played 2. Did he really get his shares? 3. The romance between YJH and PSY And many more
So girlfriend doesn't liKe boyfriends mother yet tells him to love his mom, boyfriends is friends with a woman that hates his mother?? How?? I mean the whole script is like so plain and am like what the heck???? Felt like dropping so many times am just watching for the sake of watching.
IMHO, Luke gets roles because of his looks mainly. But does it mean he's not a good actor? Not really, he's a…
I know his not thaaaaaatttttttt bad to be honest its just that those off momnets that am just laughing off like 😆😂. Anyway you right someone has to start from somewhere lets give him time
If there is ever a vote from audience i will vote Luke with his handsome looks to stick with modeling and action movies. I think he is really trying hard with comedy, or rom com drama….. I mean he is really trying to play his role but i just don’t know why,…..i just don’t know what.. something is missing from his acting…….. The story is getting a little interesting somehow but let me hung on……..
Just checking to see who else is hanging in there! I think Luke is better acting other roles than playing naive kinda roles? But well its good exposure!
I mean am not hating or anything just an observation
I was routing for the ML and FL! I think their chemistry and love in undeniable!
1. Is she wanting to be fired before SFL destroys her future/ career?
2. Is it a plan they made with kyong pil to lie to SML that she slept with him so they could save FMLs face and career? Because of the story he gave her about SFL father threatening her due to marital status?
3. She knows how to play reversed psychology especially with those straight forward looks and reversed unanswered question she gives. She could do well in a thriller!
4. Did she REALLY sleep with kyong pil? Coz that would be a joke!
Questions For Koreans out here i mean in real life do they date according to status? Or this is just kdrama plots!
I think she just dated SML out of sympathy or because she didn’t want to compete with SML. I think also she was playing hard to get little did she know SFL will show up!
As for SFL…looks like one of those chelabo kids who work from the bottom up then later inherit their parents company…soon she will be promoted and rest is history.
Is she coming back or not?
The lined up drama TBA? I mean does this mean she is being given a second chance or are they looking into replacing her?
I must admit i miss her acting though that’s all
For all of us waiting for this epic drama!
But all in all This story is not finished. Wish there was part 2
1. Still need to know whether or not RM returned and what role he played
2. Did he really get his shares?
3. The romance between YJH and PSY
And many more
I mean the whole script is like so plain and am like what the heck????
Felt like dropping so many times am just watching for the sake of watching.
I mean he is really trying to play his role but i just don’t know why,…..i just don’t know what.. something is missing from his acting……..
The story is getting a little interesting somehow but let me hung on……..
First of all what an ending
Second of all what a role for FL i mean WTF!
I think Luke is better acting other roles than playing naive kinda roles? But well its good exposure!