Replying to Dragon Li • Jul 4, 2023 Title Dominator of Martial Gods You must be high this show was far from the best💀 at most it was sub par Lmfao 🤣🤣 what? Make it make sense 0 0
Replying to Dragon Li • Jul 3, 2023 Title Dominator of Martial Gods You must be high this show was far from the best💀 at most it was sub par You're like 2 hours late bud I've been done with this Convo your post is Irrelevant have a nice day👍💯😁 0 2
Replying to Dragon Li • Jul 3, 2023 Title Dominator of Martial Gods You must be high this show was far from the best💀 at most it was sub par I could care less how anyone thinks how I view it but you saying this is one of the best of 2023 is a Stretch 😭😭👍 if you say so 1 0
Replying to Dragon Li • Jul 3, 2023 Title Dominator of Martial Gods You must be high this show was far from the best💀 at most it was sub par The acting is pretty bland and CGI is even worser The FL has the same expression on her face every episode 0 4
Replying to Dragon Li • Jul 3, 2023 Title Dominator of Martial Gods You must be high this show was far from the best💀 at most it was sub par I dont care how you view it but the ones I listed are way better than This show it's just 30 episodes of complete nonsense waste of time 0 2
Replying to Dragon Li • Jul 3, 2023 Title Dominator of Martial Gods You must be high this show was far from the best💀 at most it was sub par 1. Destined2..Ingenious one3.Back From The Brink.4.Snow Eagle Lord 0 14
Replying to freespeech • Jul 3, 2023 Title Dominator of Martial Gods This is best drama now. I dropped all other dramas. This drama kept up the pace. No slouch moment You must be high this show was far from the best💀 at most it was sub par 0 16
Replying to ggawake • Jul 3, 2023 Title Dominator of Martial Gods What kind of bad writing is this, man? They did waste the last 3 episodes of the show...Oh my god. I agree each episode was a waste of time very Underwhelming 😭😭😭 0 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Jun 29, 2023 Title Dominator of Martial Gods Spoiler Gotta love how cool QC is. What is up with the girl who keeps calling him a pervert? He apologized how many times… She's is one of his future wives 2 10
Replying to Jiejie • Jun 29, 2023 Title Dominator of Martial Gods I'm giving this a 3.so disappointed. it started off good now it's like watching air. nothing is happening...such… I agree each episode is very Underwhelming 1 0
Replying to Dragon Li • Jun 25, 2023 Title Dominator of Martial Gods No Romance as of yet he's just focused on Cultivation I hear you but imo I think he won't fall that easily in love after being betrayed by his First lover 0 1
Replying to micheal1803 • Jun 25, 2023 Title Dominator of Martial Gods How is the romance going so far. Does he have a harem in the drama or just the FL? I know he has one in the books No Romance as of yet he's just focused on Cultivation 0 4
2..Ingenious one
3.Back From The Brink.
4.Snow Eagle Lord