Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 3, 2025

Friends

Replying to AbhijeetBhagat • Jun 1, 2025
Title Good Boy
Great series but seriel time length is 90 minutes which too long. I enjoy 1st episode
I think, i can give that much time to them, after all, They potrayed for the first time.... And Kim-park looking is rocking in this drama...
2 0
Replying to Ridorik • Jun 1, 2025
Title Good Boy Spoiler
That was the worst pilot I've ever seen. Incredibly boring from start to near finish, sloppy writing, atrocious…
After all, They didnt did same starting ... It has own stamina... They did a lot of things in first episode, but they also connected the first scene and last scene together which was amazing potray and the scene when the song switched to GOOD BOY.. uff! Amazing 👏 that was beautiful and i can re watch that scene... ❤️😩🥊
1 4
On Good Boy • Jun 1, 2025
Title Good Boy
Waiting for Episode 2....🥊🤭😉
4 0
On Record of Youth • Jun 1, 2025
Title Record of Youth Spoiler
When i first watched this drama, I watched every BTS video of the main lead couples... 😂
Amazing work done by them...

2024 was his year: Lovely Runner
2025 is His year: Tangerines & Good Boy
1 0
On Encounter • Jun 1, 2025
Title Encounter Spoiler
I was shocked when i first saw bogum and Ex-wife of Songjoong ki did Encounter 😳

After a while, I watched this drama finally in 2020 with so much Expectations....

Loved the characters, How they Portrayed in this drama... I loved this drama and almost 1 month, I just watched their BTS videos like how they shooted and all...

Now, Finally when I watched Tangerines, again i fall for this Main lead..yes you heard it right, PARK BO GUM... for whom, I watched this drama and he is the one who never make me bored. I love his all Drama, Movie and TV SHOW.. I watched him from 2020 till 2025.

Covid-19 did one thing good which is that Meeting and knowing that parkbogum is exist.

Thank you for these dramas such as Reply 1988, Tangerines, Good boy etc..❤️😩

Gonna rewatch all you drama once again..
#5thtime #Funtowatch
3 0
Replying to amycpooh • Jun 1, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight Spoiler
I can see why Park Bo Gum won an award for this drama…such a talented individual. To think that he was only…
Watch Tangerines 🍊 & Good Boy
His Recent work in 2025!!!
1 0
Replying to Neutraliser JAni • Jun 1, 2025
This drama had lots of beautiful and romantic scenery. The OST is touching. I enjoyed learning more about the…
I loved the OST which bogum Sang alone!!!
1 1
Replying to BL4CK • Jun 1, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight Spoiler
I personally love historical romancesI have watched: Mr.queenMy dearestNobleman Ryu's WeddingThe forbidden marriageThe…
I like the trope where Main lead love his love as his Queen!!! Here the recommendations of my Historical drama list: (Korean + Chinese)
I have watched:
1. The Autumn ballad
2. Word of honor
3. Love between fairy and devil.
4. Moon Embracing of the sun.
5. Rookie Historian go hae ryung.
6. 100 days my prince
7. The Matchmakers
8. The untamed
9. A dream of splendor
10. Untouchable Lovers

To be honest, For Historic romance, I prefer Chinese drama more than Korean dramas!
0 0
Replying to BL4CK • Jun 1, 2025
can anyone recommend me their fav kdramas, a top 5 preferably:))
My love from the Star
When life gives you tangerines
Bigman
My id is Gangnam Beauty
Good Boy or Squid game!
1 0