Hmmmmm JHO’s childhood trauma was real 🫠🫠 and now we know where those grandmas came from, i hope he can open up to eun ho…. And i kinda lost it , KJY was the one went to BHY’s suite room? I thought it was someone else🤔🤔
So, ep.6 will be Hyeon O’s POV.. and eun Ho is alright when Hyeon O stays with her. I feel bad for kang ju yeon to find out like that. He must’ve felt betrayed.
See another hater of lusi…. Pretending to be lusi’s fan and try to create fan war here.. she really doesn’t know most of us here are lusi’s fans? And we are supporting all lusi’s MLs?🫠🫠
https://store.taobao.com/shop/noshop.htm
You can start ADDING the magazine to your Taobao CART on 10/15 2PM
You can start ORDERING on 10/16 2PM
We're trying to beat the 24H Sales Target so please buy from OFFICIAL store & complete purchase within first 24 hours!
https://x.com/wonwoncity/status/1843920324632686761?t=YVNm0lfFENvXgbds5wD2lA&s=19
I hope the production team won’t let us down
But the director, producer or writer didn’t let him🤣
And i kinda lost it , KJY was the one went to BHY’s suite room? I thought it was someone else🤔🤔
And also eunho can be hyeri whenever she wants?
I feel bad for kang ju yeon to find out like that. He must’ve felt betrayed.