Zhao lusi (Love Ambition) and Chenfeiyu's (Billion dollar romance) will definitely cause problem next year. š„ā ļøI…
Rewatch value? Yeah maybe, since Billion dollar romance is an idol drama the target audience is mostly young generation (teenagers) and the rewatch value should be higher. Loveās ambition is an urban drama so the target audiences are mostly adults.
The pairing between lusi and chen fei yu? I think itās gonna hard to happen. Billing issues is the main reason. But fei yu is going to have drama with dilireba soon, so itās going to be trending worldwide
Did u even pay attention to her face before and after because if u did, u can tell nothing has really changed.…
Sheās too jealous of lusiās current weight loss and new make up style therefore She keeps coming back here to comment the same thing. I bet she saved the comment and copy paste. And we need to save and copy paste as well because she will keep coming back for another 10 years
bs you watch low iq drama, spoil kid and than say every dramas has stupid emperor?are you kidding me? this why…
And HOW do you know I didnāt watch those before? U should check my WATCH LISTS Before you accuse me as brainlessā¦ā¦And itās my bad to say every drama. I should say most of them š and please be politeš I didnāt attack you or anyone on this page
Itās always the stupider and crueler one becomes emperor, the wiser and smarter one always steps down to become an emperor. that's why the emperor is always evil in every drama šµāš«šµāš« if only prince langya knew how he would end up, would he have made different decision? Perhaps no, heās too upright šš
When I saw Master Li/Nanggong I immediately felt very happy and relieved as if I felt that finally daddy/big boss was home, and everything would be fine (that's the feeling I had)ššš. I like that veteran actor, i hope i can see him again in Sword snow stride season 2 one day, his character there has the same vibe with this
The pairing between lusi and chen fei yu? I think itās gonna hard to happen. Billing issues is the main reason. But fei yu is going to have drama with dilireba soon, so itās going to be trending worldwide
And we need to save and copy paste as well because she will keep coming back for another 10 years
Teaser 30 Mr.Li comes backš«¢.. how? How he is no longer a young man?š¤£š¤£š¤£š¤£