This is small rant but Gege fans are really something...I just read some comments on mdl talking dirty on Lusi…
Where did you read it? Just ignore it.. probably it’s not gege’s fans.. i mean they’re probably jealous because their gege’s drama flops… they will never dare to show you the drama datas because most of his dramas are flop
even Lusi's fans ?! we support her in everything she does and trust all her choices of scripts , she's our precious…
Yeah she also scold mu yan and her parents for being lusi’s friends (taking advantage of lusi’s popularity) I mean she is insane… mu yan is an adorable child… her mommy and lusi have been best friend since a long time ago… far before lusi gets popular🥲
Here is the link to the characters details and summary
https://x.com/wonwoncity/status/1800090712534626718?s=46
I mean she is insane… mu yan is an adorable child… her mommy and lusi have been best friend since a long time ago… far before lusi gets popular🥲