Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1
Replying to Sunbath12 • Apr 4, 2024
Slowly catching up. Lol Furong and his sister are such chaotic siblings
Yes they are😂😂
2 0
Replying to Tom King • Apr 4, 2024
I'm on episode 8 so I don't know if it'll be a big deal later but I can't stop laughing at how he decided about…
No worries… more laughs to come 🤭🤭
2 0
Replying to ArniA • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
A child born in the extranatural heaven.......................................................
🤭🤭 i hope they show their kids here
0 0
Replying to Cc2 • Apr 4, 2024
When he falls, he falls hard! I love that he wants to protect her and I know deep down Shen Li does as well but…
I think he always has his reason of why he’s doing what he does.. and something is gonna happen soon
10 1
Replying to Haveninmuse • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Happily ever after in the mortal realm, in xing yun's courtyard. Their dream, happiest memories, and a big nice…
No power for an immortal? But shenli has right?
0 1
Replying to JYJ • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
According to the novel he is a black dragon and she is a phoenix. I can only imagine how powerful their kids are…
So, shen li stays the same? She won’t die and stays as lord bichang?
0 1
Replying to Haveninmuse • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Happily ever after in the mortal realm, in xing yun's courtyard. Their dream, happiest memories, and a big nice…
Oh ok.. so Xing zhi has become mortal in the end? No longer a god?
0 4
Replying to mparthur • Apr 4, 2024
A good drama to watch. Who killed the ML's mother?
I have a feeling it’s the emperor.. he has many faces
10 3
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 4, 2024
The way they tried to ascend was too hilarious 😂😂😂

And to novel Reader: are they going to end up together in mortal realm or divine realm or immortal realm? I don’t mind spoiler
14 12
Replying to Aes • Apr 4, 2024
she's so pretty and hot :)
Yes liying is still beautiful as usual
0 0
Replying to Alicetcfwl • Apr 4, 2024
Oh, its cuz XZ already did her part in helping SL, so her matchmaker self will leave them to enjoy 🤣
Enjoy and left us to the imagination for a day🤭🤭🤭
1 1
Replying to Nelly12 • Apr 4, 2024
She's a sneaky one. Sending them to a place where they wouldn't be able to resist the temptation to be intimate.
True🤭🤭🤭🤭
0 0
Replying to JulesL • Apr 4, 2024
I thought it was because he knew that Ms.Jin was actually into ladies 🤣 so he was preventing her from seducing…
Ajh that makes sense too… and same sex genders are banned in china so they changed the plot a little
1 0
Replying to L13 • Apr 4, 2024
OMG, she sold off the dowry her uncle left her... but she kept one wine jar... and gave it to Gu Yanxi! Girl,…
Lol it’s a hint
1 0
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 4, 2024
It seems like 3rd madam is going to make things difficult for hua zhi…
I can’t wait for the moment where they all work together and trust each other
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Apr 4, 2024
Mdm Jin kept trying and toying that idea to SL and our petty XZ has to keep sending electric power to remind her.…
Lol yeah true…🥰🥰🥰
2 0
Replying to JulesL • Apr 4, 2024
I thought it was because he knew that Ms.Jin was actually into ladies 🤣 so he was preventing her from seducing…
Yes for shenli🤭🤭 or she deliberately did that to tease XZ… she is a snake so always sneaky one😂😂
2 0