Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1
On Yoo Seung Ho • May 23, 2023
Person Yoo Seung Ho
3 years contract with YG. 2 years on drama hiatus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣… YG 😒😒😒😒
7 1
Replying to NightOwl • May 22, 2023
Title Gen Z
I've only watched till ep. 7 but Lusi's Sun Tou Tou here is so similar to her Gu Sheng Nan character from 'DITK'.…
Yeah.., she has been in 19 dramas.. so… it’s not that strange to see her character has similarities with others
0 0
Replying to Lyly Dramas • May 22, 2023
Title Gen Z
I don't know, maybe we're in too much of a rush to see MENG MENG come out. There are 40 episodes. if she dies…
I am not expecting anything lol🤣
2 6
Replying to RoanKenzaki • May 22, 2023
Sayangnya, Qi Tian Feng muda, jin shi liang muda, divine master sama meng lan's mother ga diceritain padahal diatas…
Ga cukup duitnya tuh 😆😆
0 1
On Zhao Lu Si • May 22, 2023
Person Zhao Lu Si
I am so curious what project she is going to take next.. i hope high budget with famous writer and director
14 0
Replying to h0se0k • May 22, 2023
Person Zhao Lu Si
im sorry but she so overratted
She had filmed 19 dramas and 3 movie.. going through up and down.. so, please leave her alone and go support your own fave😘
15 0
Replying to Licorice • May 22, 2023
I think yesterday rumors of c ent clean up too exaggerated, because drama which already airing, continue airing…
So what happened? 😅😅😅
1 0
Replying to XiaoMeiren • May 22, 2023
Relax everyone, My friend told me that we will be able to see C-dramas soon. It's just that it was said the ban…
I don’t get it😅😅😅 they change regulation again?😅😅
3 17
Replying to KRULOWASERC • May 22, 2023
So Weird, just noticed lol 😂
True… too bad it’s not high budget drama.. they could’ve done much better with it.
1 0
Replying to tenkpm • May 22, 2023
Title Gen Z
For me I dont care about their moments but I still dont understand why on earth you keep a patient at home and…
Yes…. This drama is really depending on zhao lusi’s popularity 🥲
0 1
Replying to fancy • May 22, 2023
Title Gen Z
I feel like I am RTZ's number one hater cause no amount of "sweet" moments will make me like him...
Let him be.. he will only grow when he is 60 years old later🤣🤣
3 0
Replying to Vyrus • May 22, 2023
Title Gen Z
After watching episode 13 and 14, Honestly... I dont get it. I got mad at the master for treating TT like that.…
His pride is too high.. now it’s time for him to grow.. tou tou will fix him too😆
1 0
Replying to tenkpm • May 22, 2023
Title Gen Z
For me I dont care about their moments but I still dont understand why on earth you keep a patient at home and…
True.. some parts are not making sense.. well can’t expect anything from such unwell-known writer and director🥲.. just waste of good casts
0 3
Replying to Nauriya • May 21, 2023
Title Gen Z
IS Zhou Shen is one of the OST singers?
Yes… zhou shen, liu yu ning too… a very good ending song
6 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • May 21, 2023
Title Gen Z
这部剧很有教育意义..did you really watch this? Or just another blind hater? Or actor’s hater? This…
Yeah i agree earlier episodes are abit messed up.. but it’s getting better and better.. and all the characters are growing to become much better and cultured person.. especially sun tou tou and ren tian zhen.. they’re all growing and studying to become better… well, i’ve never really cared about weibo .. most toxic haters are in weibo and douban so, people better watch and judge themselves.
Since you are not into this.. so, thank you for coming to this page…. Hope you have a very good day…(positive vibe after learning from TCM today’s episodes)😆
5 2
Replying to Gen Z • May 21, 2023
Title Gen Z
Replying to deleted comment
这部剧很有教育意义..did you really watch this? Or just another blind hater? Or actor’s hater? This drama is really meaningful… learn alot about health. TBH, most of us are here because of zhao lusi, but after that we found out this drama is very meaningful
9 4