Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1
Replying to kaka • Apr 8, 2023
I really love how brave our FL is, even now her soul is in mortal (human) now but she really stick to her goal,…
I donโ€™t think she will ever forget when every single of her family died in front of her๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
9 5
Replying to mparthur • Apr 8, 2023
Just realised that TTML and his evil sorceress are TTJ's sidesick when he was the Demon King in Episode 1.
Iโ€™s different
0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Apr 8, 2023
I wonder what kind of soup inside?
I knew it it must be human meat๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
1 0
Replying to NightOwl • Apr 8, 2023
Su Fei's "new man" is hilarious. Lol. He's so amusing. xD Yang Kai will definitely keep her on her toes. Love…
Yeah but the ex husband made me want to throw up..โ€ฆ
0 2
On The Magical Women • Apr 8, 2023
Haizโ€ฆ when is the evil scumbag going to move on and out of picture? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
3 3
Replying to footloosezombie • Apr 8, 2023
And change her clothes and jewellery in a random town without any money on her
Wow i didnโ€™t even notice that.. itโ€™s a big mistake from the director but i am sure their doraemon pocket can keep many things especially money.. she said to her grandma she had enough money๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0 0
Replying to ira • Apr 8, 2023
i love TTJ and the plot of the drama but the FL is soooooo boring imo. I love colourful, multi-dimensional characters…
Hmmm letโ€™s see later.. who knows she will be more interesting in their second and third life?
3 2
Replying to Nana • Apr 8, 2023
Soup scene got censored, but at least they didnโ€™t cut it so I can just merge in my head the novel words with…
I wonder what kind of soup inside?
0 8
Replying to CEMS2001 • Apr 8, 2023
And finally Tantai ascended to the throne ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป, killing his deplorable brother
I am afraid it probably not for long๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ
1 1
Replying to underthestars • Apr 8, 2023
Bai Lu is already dating Zhang Linghe (costar from Ning An Ru Meng)...apparently that drama will air in a few…
I thought they have refuted the rumours?
0 1
Replying to Levitate14 • Apr 8, 2023
Alright I caught up on all the episodes. It is definitively not a happy story so far. A good watch though but…
Angsty all the way๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ
1 0
Replying to RAMking • Apr 8, 2023
I hope Iqiyi / 10cent will release one of their s+ drama so I can watch that while waiting for the new episodes…
I think tencent will release S+ after nothing but you... around end of april or early may... should be Snow Eagle Lord
1 0
Replying to JulesL • Apr 8, 2023
For YXW, he shed a tear and said himself that he felt something that prevented him from killing her during the…
Yeah he definitely showed his emotions there
6 0
On The Trust • Apr 8, 2023
Title The Trust
Silly romcom but itโ€™s entertaining so far๐Ÿ˜…
5 2
Replying to st9r • Apr 8, 2023
When the female demon that fed on nightmares captured Ye Bing Chang, she said that YBC had demon blood in her...could…
I think Itโ€™s just her demonic side.. she was also being treated unfairly as concubineโ€™s daughter since childhood.. everybody has their own demonic side
4 1
Replying to Blizzardahm • Apr 8, 2023
All I know right now is that I will definitely be resorting to Love is Sweet to quell my tears and treat that…
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
2 0