Dilraba is soooo beautiful in this drama and I love her chemistry with Chen Xing Xu. I haven't caught up yet but I'm seeing some people have second leads syndrome already so let's see. And I think this is the second Dilraba drama where I find the villain so beautiful too. (Other is the blue whisper). I can't believe Zhang Li is 40!
I didn’t read the novel. So after first 3 ep…does she loves him or just using him…and does he love her or…
I haven't read the novel either but I think she genuinely likes him but doesn't know it herself yet. He likes her too (he seems intrigued) I think. They are both in the liking stage and aren't intensely in love with each other yet. They both have ulterior motives for being in a relationship at the moment so REAL love will probably happen after their breakup.
And I think this is the second Dilraba drama where I find the villain so beautiful too. (Other is the blue whisper). I can't believe Zhang Li is 40!