K-Drama
Replying to My universe • May 20, 2025
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Do u know which platform it will be on
So if it's tencent, it will be the first time she works with them after a long time
0 12
Replying to My universe • May 20, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
Do u know which platform it will be on
I agree with u in terms of promotions they did nothing for MM and especially for NW, although they offer 4k quality but it's a waste if they don't promote well.
1 14
Replying to My universe • May 20, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
Do u know which platform it will be on
But dual platform will be good for too, it means more investments and budget for the production.
0 16
Replying to Li Peiyi • May 20, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
Same i don't see that the tag fantasy is suitable for this drama
Yes, let's just wait and try again later.
0 1
Replying to 13688664 • May 19, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
What a beautiful lines ˚‧︵‿♡🦋"As long as A'li *YeLi* wants it, as long as Xiu Yao has it, I will…
That's so warm and romantic :(
1 0
Replying to 13688664 • May 19, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
I'm not sure but i think he has other dramas to film!! So i don't think he can join!!
Ok, we waited for a long time anyway, we wait a little more 😖
1 0
Replying to 13688664 • May 19, 2025
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I'm not sure but i think he has other dramas to film!! So i don't think he can join!!
That's good, then i hope they don't change the original story or at least shouldn't change the main leads story.
1 2
Replying to Li Peiyi • May 19, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
There is a hidden post!!!
Ohh i see ty.
1 1
Replying to Li Peiyi • May 19, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
There is a hidden post!!!
Really? Why?
0 3
Replying to 13688664 • May 19, 2025
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I'm not sure but i think he has other dramas to film!! So i don't think he can join!!
I looked for his profile here, it seems he is more into period dramas...Anyway there will be a lot of ml characters so i don't think there is a need of a sml.
0 4
Replying to 13688664 • May 19, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
I'm not sure but i think he has other dramas to film!! So i don't think he can join!!
I never heard about him.. Is he good in acting??
0 6
Replying to 13688664 • May 19, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
I'm not sure but i think he has other dramas to film!! So i don't think he can join!!
There is another one was rumored too i forgot his name:)
0 8
Replying to Li Peiyi • May 19, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
Same i don't see that the tag fantasy is suitable for this drama
I tried too, but they will not change them based on the novel but the drama.
0 3
Replying to D aka diyu • May 19, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
Even if there are many ml it doesn't matter as ml and fl going to marry early and dedicated to each other
Ohh i see, i hope they follow the novel , they always ruin everything when they change many things , i'm ok with just some important changes.
0 1
Replying to D aka diyu • May 18, 2025
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Even if there are many ml it doesn't matter as ml and fl going to marry early and dedicated to each other
I know they both have mutual feelings, but there are male characters interested in the fl according to the novel, and they will most likely interact with her a lot and that's will be more interesting, she will be like a leader to them in wars ..
0 4
On The First Jasmine • May 18, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
I heard that there are several male characters in the novel, do they all have feelings for the fl ? And the ml is a prince so is there a conflict over the throne then?
0 6
On Dear Hongrang • May 17, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang
This is good, i mean it's not that great but surely it's entertaining and deserves more than 7,9..
11 1
Replying to 13688664 • May 16, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
Synopsis: description of the main characters.. In her previous life, YeLi was a special forces soldier from a…
I like this synopsis, but the one used here is also good, i can't choose 😖
1 1
Replying to Lulian • May 16, 2025
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Where are you reading the novel y'all pls?!
https://mydramanovel.com/sheng-shi-di-fei/
1 0
Replying to xdongsaeng • May 16, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
I've been sleep-deprived bevause of the novel 😅. It really is so good
That looks interesting
1 0