News Replying to Yogesh Jain • Jan 13, 2022
Title Confession Spoiler
Is there any romance in this??
I have watched half but don't think it will have
0 0
Replying to RyJima96814 • Dec 16, 2021
Title More Than Friends
Guys are clueless. She confesses that she likes him and he says he just wants to be friends. then he asks if she…
Seems like one of my real life situation. :D.
0 0
On Happiness • Dec 13, 2021
Title Happiness
Me giving 10 stars and it's ratings jumped from 8.9 to 9 star......so lucky💓.....very nice drama only 12 ep and good story.
5 0
Replying to I see you as I see flowr • Dec 5, 2021
Title Father, I’ll Take Care of You
Don't wait....I also don't go for long dramas bit this was so great definitely worth the time.
Eun bin and the younger brother
3 0
Replying to I see you as I see flowr • Dec 5, 2021
Title Father, I’ll Take Care of You
Don't wait....I also don't go for long dramas bit this was so great definitely worth the time.
The romance is pretty good..Slow burn romance, Comedy at some places specially becoz of their two children and second son:s wife. And yes happy ending for main couple.
0 2
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Dec 4, 2021
Title Father, I’ll Take Care of You
I'm thinking of watching this, but it's 50 one hour episodes which is putting me off a little. Has anyone seen…
Don't wait....I also don't go for long dramas bit this was so great definitely worth the time.
0 4
Replying to WTILK • Dec 4, 2021
Person Lee Joon Gi
A new profile picture would be nice, the current one doesn’t do him justice. I’m on my second series watching…
Both are only drama of him which I watched other than than no idea but Scholar who walks the night seems good but I have not watched it still in my playlist
1 0
Replying to Last Empress • Dec 2, 2021
Title General and I
I don't think that it started slowly
For me who watch mostly short dramas and Kdrama of 16 eps it's slow : D
1 0
On Hot Stove League • Nov 30, 2021
Title Hot Stove League
Is there romance involving Park eun bin?
1 2
On General and I • Sep 20, 2021
Title General and I
Don't pay attention to low review......watch it .....Start has a slow story but 2nd half is at good pace and good story....Full of action, love, political conspiracy, martial arts.....
4 2
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Sep 15, 2021
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I just hope these days from its release will pass fast
2 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Sep 15, 2021
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I just hope these days from its release will pass fast
2 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Sep 15, 2021
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I just hope these days from its release will pass fastðŸ˜
4 0
On Begin Again • Sep 14, 2021
Title Begin Again
Don't wait just watch....it's worth more than 8.3 stars.
2 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 13, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Sweet, light, warmhearted and cute story.
6 0
Apple Eye • Sep 12, 2021
Review Hold On, My Lady
I tried to search it on YT but only 4 eps are available....If you know channel plz give link after ep4
0 1
Replying to centurion • Aug 9, 2021
Title Reply 1988
I experienced the exact same thing! I was working myself up to accepting Jung Hwan as the husband that I was actually…
Yes that's what I wanted too.
0 0
Replying to Salvatore • Jul 25, 2021
Title Iljimae Spoiler
Dropped at episode 4, what a whimp main character, an assassin tries to kill him a couple of times but when he…
I don't think it is a good enough reason to drop a show......In everyday life we come across situation where we get chance to take revenge on person whom we hate but it's on that person heart to whether he want to go ahead or not...And since it is about a person who is adored by common people but he start killing someone thn it will not be in compliance with his hero role it will change into a killer role.
2 0
Replying to torochii • Jul 25, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
The only thing i don't understand is what is Ga On still doing at the Yo Han's place? Like,,, go back to your…
Yes same thought came to me too....lol
3 0
Replying to torochii • Jul 22, 2021
Title Sweet & Sour Spoiler
From the trailer alone i could understood the whole plot twist. i hate trailers so much...but with that being…
Thanks to u now I can understand the movie and it's ending...
0 0
