News
Replying to preenie • Feb 22, 2024
Title Ready, Set, Love
I just put this on my to-watch list after seeing a tik tok about it! one question for those of you who have finished…
Depends is your Asian mom okay with LGBTIA themes? Because those are here
0 1
On Ready, Set, Love • Feb 22, 2024
Title Ready, Set, Love
I found the set up too heavy handed and unrealistic. But credit to creativity and really going for an inclusive theme.
0 0
Replying to Tristan Hernandez • Feb 17, 2024
Title Deep Blue
why banned ?
You would have to ask the Chinese Government about that. But military romances showed up on their banned list last year. Like BL dramas, dramas over 40 episodes etc
0 0
Replying to lilswtangel • Jan 26, 2024
Title Castle in the Time
I only realised this was released because I was skimming through the airing list on the Calendar page.This is…
Agree about her weight, loving marry my husband
0 0
On Your Imagination Becomes Reality • Jan 20, 2024
Title Your Imagination Becomes Reality
The link no longer works- anyone know where to watch this now?
0 0
On Onegai Meshigamisama • Dec 21, 2023
Title Onegai Meshigamisama
Where to watch? Thus sounds delightful
0 0
Replying to Mine • Dec 13, 2023
Title Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty
On the way to watch it with my language dubbed ?
Viki has the show, and dubbed in many languages
0 0
On My Demon • Dec 4, 2023
Title My Demon
The tango scene, on my gosh my stomach hurts from laughing :)
19 0
lo_ve • Nov 24, 2023
Article "Strong Girl Namsoon" and "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon" will reportedly have a follow-up K-drama!
I would prefer more romance and less crime in the future.
8 3
On Heo Nam Jun • Nov 15, 2023
Person Heo Nam Jun
Really good actor, I would like to see him do more roles
3 0
Replying to portia7mcg • Nov 10, 2023
Article Cha Eun Woo and Park Gyu Young's "A Good Day to Be a Dog" Postpones Episode 5 Broadcast
Agree. I'm waiting for Twinkling Watermelon to be completed and then I'll binge watch it.
I so agree. Whenever the world, both my personal one and the much bigger and harder one, are stressful I adore nothing more than a good light drama. Happy endings are often hard to get in real life, but in dramas they are often found.
1 0
Replying to portia7mcg • Nov 10, 2023
Article Cha Eun Woo and Park Gyu Young's "A Good Day to Be a Dog" Postpones Episode 5 Broadcast
Agree. I'm waiting for Twinkling Watermelon to be completed and then I'll binge watch it.
It is a wonderful fun drama- twinkling watermelon I mean. Light mostly, but nice character growth and underlying messages.
2 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Oct 21, 2023
Title Walking to the Moon
Here it is on Weibo with English subs too: https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/332183255,4806722469760562.html?weibo_id=4806722469760562
This link worked
1 1
On Do Me When You Come Home • Oct 19, 2023
Title Do Me When You Come Home
Where to watch, with English subs if possible?
0 6
On The Deliberations of Love • Oct 19, 2023
Title The Deliberations of Love
Cute and fun
2 0
On Long Vacation • Oct 12, 2023
Title Long Vacation
Where to watch please?
0 2
Replying to Gillianpoet • Oct 12, 2023
Title My Precious
The dubbing is not great here
His voice maybe, but the mouth moving to sound is not a great match.
0 0
On My Precious • Oct 7, 2023
Title My Precious
The dubbing is not great here
0 4
On Love Is an Accident • Sep 24, 2023
Title Love Is an Accident
5 episodes in- surprisingly cute, and not too melodramatic. Nice mix so far.
8 0
On The Liar and His Lover • Sep 19, 2023
Title The Liar and His Lover
Watch the Korean drama after the movie. They are much the same, but the length of the drama allowed for a lot more story. Both are worth seeing
7 0