News
On Healer • Oct 29, 2023
Title Healer
This would have been a 10 if they weren't forced to rush the ending due to budget issues. Still a 9.5 though.
2 0
Lily Alice • Oct 19, 2023
Article "A Good Day to Be a Dog" Rating Plummets, " The Kidnapping Day" Achieves Highest Viewership
Looks like all the CEW fans telling people not to watch if they don't like his acting is getting what they wanted.
3 2
On Once upon a Small Town • Oct 19, 2023
Title Once upon a Small Town
The first 3 episodes and the last 3 episodes were good. Other than that, the show was extremely boring. I had to watch it on 1.5x speed to get through it. For a show that was only 30mins per episode they could have made the episodes a lot more interesting.
2 0
lo_ve • Oct 16, 2023
Article Choi Hyun Wook Declines Offer to Lead a new K-Drama with Go Min Si
He seems too young for this role anyways. I think Woo Do Hwan would be a good replacement.
17 0
On Behind Your Touch • Aug 10, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
I can't believe this was given a weekend slot and Netflix picked it up as well. I honestly think its gonna be a huge flop.
2 1
