News
Replying to HBKwowo • Jul 14, 2014
Title Kazokugari
where can I watch it ?
Thanks, mate
0 0
On Tumbling • Jul 13, 2014
Title Tumbling
lol they had to make so much excercises to get to this point ! EXCELENT DRAMA !
4 0
On Choi Tae Joon • Jul 7, 2014
Person Choi Tae Joon
happy bday
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jul 7, 2014
Article Yoona confirmed as the female lead for 'Nodame Cantabile'
so great :3
1 0
On Kazokugari • Jul 6, 2014
Title Kazokugari
where can I watch it ?
1 2
On Yeon Woo Jin • Jul 2, 2014
Person Yeon Woo Jin
Damn he is born to comedies ! XD
2 0
On Yoon So Hui • Apr 8, 2014
Person Yoon So Hui
damn she's hot
2 0
On Potato Star 2013QR3 • Apr 3, 2014
Title Potato Star 2013QR3
anyone knows where we can watch more than 43 episodes ? Or when they will add more of them ?
0 4
On Mother's Garden • Mar 23, 2014
Title Mother's Garden
where can I get it subbed ?
0 0
