Non was fooled, pressured and bullied by those “friends” into a situation where he had to do that. Definitely…
I need to clarify that I am in no way blaming Non. He was framed for a broken camera and he becomes a mule. He gets money but he uses it to pay off the camera. He's the victim. But two things can be true at the same time. He made a lot of bad decisions. I am not saying that’s its good what Tee, Por, Top, Jin and Fluke doing. We all understand that doing bad things is bad. Bulling someone? Bad. Tricking someone? Bad. Introducing someone into money laundering? Bad. Did Non manipulate his "friends" into being used for money laundering? Yes. It was a deliberate choice he himself made when involving the rest of them. Non effectively did to all his bully-friends the same as what Tee did to him. It surprises me how someone can defend Non and think it‘s okay to be a cheater in his case. I just think it‘s double standards.
He was framed for a broken camera and he becomes a mule. He gets money but he uses it to pay off the camera.
He's the victim. But two things can be true at the same time. He made a lot of bad decisions.
I am not saying that’s its good what Tee, Por, Top, Jin and Fluke doing.
We all understand that doing bad things is bad. Bulling someone? Bad. Tricking someone? Bad. Introducing someone into money laundering? Bad. Did Non manipulate his "friends" into being used for money laundering? Yes.
It was a deliberate choice he himself made when involving the rest of them.
Non effectively did to all his bully-friends the same as what Tee did to him.
It surprises me how someone can defend Non and think it‘s okay to be a cheater in his case.
I just think it‘s double standards.
p/s. Sorry. English is not my first language