Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 4, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 22 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 20, 2020
Replying to Winny • Feb 29, 2024
Yess....definetly I like how the drama added that Xiao Yao compared jing to bright moon..it said it all. but of…
Thank you @winny I totally agree❤
19 2
Replying to antiherodiaries • Feb 29, 2024
The only person worthy of the moon is Xiang Liu. Even after the production tried to change the meaning of the…
You may have a different opinion and XL can be the moon to his fans,but my comment was about Xiao Yao's opinion and feelings
27 2
On Lost You Forever • Feb 28, 2024
“Jing is not a jade, so there's no such thing as dusty jade. Tushan Jing is like a bright moon, though the moon waxes and wanes, it remains unstained by the darkness. he doesn't need anyone's pity.”
not everyone can see the beauty of his character,but I'm happy that Xiao Yao can see it💕
39 31
Replying to dtsj_sapphire • Feb 28, 2024
Photo Photo
@Hani7, thanks to your help, the like buttons are now functioning! 😘🤗
glad to help^^❤
2 0
Replying to dtsj_sapphire • Feb 28, 2024
Photo Photo
ohh i was stunned a moment wondering who that new face would be, even thought one of CX's brides haha, but when…
I hate her character but the actress is really beautiful and talented,n seems being the clan leader's wife has made her even more beautiful😅
8 1
Replying to dtsj_sapphire • Feb 28, 2024
Photo Photo
mind me sharing this on our thread?😁 thanks!
Sure🤗
1 1
Replying to Hani7 • Feb 26, 2024
Photo Photo
I don't know what happened, but the like button doesn't work anymore:(
You're welcome🤗💜We can create a support ticket too but I'll be off for a while, here is the link if you wanted to notify them
https://kisskh.at/discussions/support
2 1
Replying to Hani7 • Feb 26, 2024
Photo Photo
I don't know what happened, but the like button doesn't work anymore:(
Hmm maybe,I just sent them an email.not sure if they will respond
2 3
Replying to Symbolika1 • Feb 26, 2024
Photo Photo
Thank you!
🙌💐❤
4 0
Replying to Hani7 • Feb 26, 2024
Photo Photo
I don't know what happened, but the like button doesn't work anymore:(
I don't know either,hope they can fix it soon
1 5
Replying to Hani7 • Feb 26, 2024
Photo Photo
I don't know what happened, but the like button doesn't work anymore:(
❤💜❤
1 0
Replying to dtsj_sapphire • Feb 26, 2024
Photo Photo
i still can't hit the like button for this, idk if it's on my end or what happened here, it's like this since…
I don't know what happened, but the like button doesn't work anymore:(
1 9
On Deng Wei • Feb 25, 2024
Person Deng Wei
。∴☆*★。*💜★*♡゚*。☆*
★💜𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 🎂💜★
 ★*♡☆。★💜★*☆゚*★
19 0
Replying to dtsj_sapphire • Feb 25, 2024
Photo Photo
whenever i see this, i remember the bts and i can't stop myself from laughing when this is supposed to be a serious…
lol yes the bts was just hilarious, but I'm sure he will make us cry over him😅💔
3 1
Replying to Winny • Nov 16, 2023
Photo Photo
I am guessing that this is a scene they visited Jiu Li tribe, Chi Chen residence. I am looking forward to it.…
I don't remember exactly, was Xiang Liu there too? Before this scene she was with him
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/607915649727655367/
2 1
Replying to Hani7 • Oct 22, 2023
Photo Photo
I love her facial expression❤but im kinda dissapointed after seeing this pic because it seems that the leaked…
Yeah, let's just hope this script isn't real otherwise S2 will be a mess🚶‍♀️
3 1
Replying to Hani7 • Oct 22, 2023
Photo Photo Spoiler
I love her facial expression❤but im kinda dissapointed after seeing this pic because it seems that the leaked…
I think it was ok in the novel since he was dead for 7 years but they say in the leaked script they have deleted many yaoJing moments, they didn't even include the proposal scene which me and many YaoJing shippers were waiting for
4 4