Celebrity Replying to vivivil • Nov 7, 2023
Title Only for Love
Finally have time!! I'm going to start watching this today
i'm watching this too right now
1 0
On Destined with You • Nov 5, 2023
Title Destined with You
Very good drama. Not like other typical ending dramas.
6 0
On Alliance • Oct 28, 2023
Title Alliance
this is so awesome i like this drama
3 5
On Jung_E • Oct 25, 2023
Title Jung_E
watched on released date. this one of the worst movie i have watched. The story is a total nonsense
6 0
Replying to Harish • Oct 25, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
did they announce for season 2
2025,it's a long gap. season 2 is confirmed i saw it in reddit post
0 0
Replying to mortis4321 • Oct 20, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Knowing this will get season 2 changed how I see this drama (it can stand on its own, but there are so many questions…
did they announce for season 2
0 2