Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 24, 2023
On Shin Yoo Dam • Jan 29, 2024
Person Shin Yoo Dam Spoiler
Marry My Husband episode 9 is off the chain. All I need is for Joo Ran to learn Judo and I'll probably stop drinking. This drama is already off the charts for me and it's a little more than half done. At this point it could only drop to maybe ... 10.
0 1
On My Dear Guardian • Jan 25, 2024
Title My Dear Guardian Spoiler
I just think it's pretty wild having real life Husband and Wife, Zhang Yi Chi (Playboy Surgeon Mentor) and Chen Meng Zhen (Wife of Soldier who sacrificed himself for the unit) in the same drama but not really in the same circle. They look like an adorable couple in private life. I'm waiting for a scene with both of them. - Update - Scene with RL Wife in bookstore in episode 12
2 0
Replying to Leo • Jan 14, 2024
Title My Boss
and it will still be a while since this is a c-drama and not a k-drama 🤣
1300 posts and you speak up for this? ... ok ... That sure was a great zing, Leo!
0 0
On My Boss • Jan 14, 2024
Title My Boss Spoiler
Been a while since I dropped a kdrama but I'm at Episode 9 and the berating is getting old.
0 2
On Our Interpreter • Jan 14, 2024
Title Our Interpreter Spoiler
Does anyone know of an ice cream parlor or shoppe which offers free scoops for kisses between customers? Sounds like the perfect place to happen upon.
1 1
Replying to Drama Queen • Jan 9, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
.. that is a hint for jiwon that what has happened will continue to happen and that she cannot avoid it, however…
Missed that. Too busy crylaughing. Thank you.
2 0
Replying to Rima • Jan 9, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
According to the webtoon, it is foreshadowing for something regarding her fate and changing it... but nothing…
Now see ... you had to go and use "foreshadowing". I bet you think you helped my anxiety too. It's ok cause it's just week 4. There is a lot of fun in this chat to be had.
1 0
On Marry My Husband • Jan 9, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
I don't like to look ahead but I have a bad feeling about that matching scar on Yoo Ji Hyuk's hand.
0 5
On Marry My Husband • Jan 9, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
I think we will be seeing a lot more and fatter roles for Choi Gyu Ri as Hee Yeon. Stealing every scene She's in. Looking for a friend to Best Friend.
4 0
On My Boss • Jan 8, 2024
Title My Boss Spoiler
Water spit in Ep. 1 caught me off guard. Zhang Ruo Nan is funny. Should be good.
2 0
Replying to SandraShell • Jan 4, 2024
by the end it will be just her wild imagination XD
Dang, you guys are harsh. lol
1 0
Replying to malarky • Jan 3, 2024
Title Between Him and Her Spoiler
she had been texting the are you sleeping guy before that ... so she wasn't loyal
Yeah, yeah, broke my heart. Guess they deserve each other. On another note, how can a drama have 10 episodes and have an Episode 2 thats got ZERO content? I'm SMH.
1 1