K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 18 hours ago
K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 11 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 19 hours ago
Replying to lvllllll • Mar 3, 2022 Title Rookie Cops Couldn't be her. She was crying at the funeral. Oops I meant one of the 0 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 1, 2022 Title Twenty Five Twenty One Why do y'all think seung wan is one of the main cast?? Uhmm 0 1
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 26, 2022 Title Twenty Five Twenty One This drama is way toooo good. I'm saying y'all it's kdrama of the year 25 0
Replying to utopia • Feb 23, 2022 Title Why Her? Fr... I meant for real like how tf is that similar 0 1
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Feb 23, 2022 Title Why Her? How the hell HUZU NO KONKAI is similar to ‘why her ‘…?Such a weird recommendation Fr... 0 3
Replying to Nynke Veen • Feb 14, 2022 Title Le Coup de Foudre The fact that they were married in real life makes it even cuter. Loved this drama! They're divorced now.. 2 0
Replying to utopia • Feb 11, 2022 Title Forecasting Love and Weather People attacked you .maybe for saying truth lol She's shin Hye sun . And the man in your pfp is mine! Lol 0 1
Replying to utopia • Feb 11, 2022 Title Forecasting Love and Weather People attacked you .maybe for saying truth lol Omg wait I sent the message 2 times. Lol sorry 1 4
Replying to Forecasting Love and Weather • Feb 11, 2022 Title Forecasting Love and Weather Replying to deleted comment People attacked you .maybe for saying truth lol 0 0
Replying to Forecasting Love and Weather • Feb 11, 2022 Title Forecasting Love and Weather Replying to deleted comment People attacked you .maybe for saying truth lol 1 6
On All of Us Are Dead • Feb 11, 2022 Title All of Us Are Dead I'm sorry but can I know why y'all hate onjo sm? Tasteless? 3 1
Replying to Ashes In the West • Feb 10, 2022 Title Rookie Cops Why do u think Tak and Hanna will be a couple pls tell me I'm shipping Tak and Ari and yeah Well after watching trailer and the starting of the drama . I think they're a couple 0 1
Replying to Aira • Feb 10, 2022 Title Rookie Cops It seems Kim Tak will be paired with Ari? My ship sunk before even sailing. Lol Relax y'all it's just ep 6 🤺Let us be delulu till the end 1 0
Replying to utopia • Feb 8, 2022 Title Rookie Cops Lmfao yes! It is very weird ahahaha Oh lol nw everyone is delulu 😂 0 0
Replying to jemma08082001 • Feb 8, 2022 Title Rookie Cops is it weird that i see chemistry between the mean trainer (uhm hyuk) and hanna............. is it weird that I… Lmfao yes! It is very weird ahahaha 0 4
Let us be delulu till the end
Where are you 😂