News
Replying to leea • Feb 6, 2024
Title Cooking Crush
That full length uncut scene of Ten and Metha at Ten's place was fantastic!! Easily one of my favorite, if not…
Where can I watch the uncut?
0 2
On Dead Friend Forever - DFF • Jan 22, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
When I started this I forgot I can’t watch anything creepy or with horror and things like that. Action, yes. But not this. But I will try to watch it till the end.
0 2
Triage • Jan 21, 2024
Review Not Me
I’m using “Not me, not you, but everyone!” as my IPad password since I watched Not Me 😅
1 0
Replying to Pattricia_Panit • Jan 21, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
viu Thailand website with English subtitles You need to use a vpn though; try a free version and it works.
thanks ❤️
0 0
On Cherry Magic • Jan 21, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
where can I watch it?
0 2
On Jennie • Jan 16, 2024
Person Jennie
Happy Birthday 🥳❤️
0 0
On Neo Trai Nimtawat • Jan 14, 2024
Person Neo Trai Nimtawat
Happy Birthday!
3 0
Replying to Sol • Dec 23, 2023
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
it got removed from youtube in some regions! you can watch it on HiTV or Viki i use HiTV 😊
THANK YOU SO MUCH! You saved my night
1 0
Replying to Kiomaelouch • Oct 26, 2023
Review KinnPorsche
Omg yes!! Couldn’t agree more. Pete was my mom’s favorite character. She really felt for him and said he was…
Your mom’s favourite character? You can watch stuff like this with youre mom? It doesn’t matter how old I am, I still can’t watch things like this with my mom, she would tell me to close my eyes and cover up my ears.
2 0
On My Lovely Liar • Oct 26, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
I started to watch it because of some edits on YouTube and at the start it was really good. But after a few episodes I lost the motivation to watch it, maybe it is because I only had one week to watch it (I watched it on Viki, with the test premium version), but I don’t think so because normally I watch a dramas in 1-3 days. I think it’s a little bit overrated.
0 0
