News
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Oohh god now u become a fortune teller
Nooo can't have that I need you sane
0 4
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Oohh god now u become a fortune teller
Than you I will pray for you too 👍🏻👍🏻
0 7
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I wanna dream too
You can you just need to think about it a lot I guess
0 0
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Come on don't be shy tell us more
That's really hilarious atleast you remember your dream IT is fun dream 😄😄😄
0 4
Replying to trusfrated • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Who's liltsu?
I don't know the one who commented about having a dream about kp that person's username is liltsu
0 1
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Oohh god now u become a fortune teller
I wasn't this much active back then else I would have commented already about it. I am not it was a dream
0 9
On KinnPorsche • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
As liltsu said I also had a dream about kp. in my dream I watched episode 3 but sadly I couldn't remember anything at all in the morning.i even felt the excitement and enthusiasm in the dream.i tried lot but I could not remember it.tt was 5 or 6 days ago
0 16
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No need to rip anything girl they are already unbuttoned and ready to drop down to the floor
You are hilarious mimi
1 0
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You are impossible🤣🤣🤣 but yeah this is a nice distraction from the heavy atmosphere in the comment section…
😎😎
0 0
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Happy Birthday in advance
May you have a prosperous, joyful, happy and blessed life
1 0
Replying to Liltsu • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I had a whole ass dream about Kinnporsche yesterday, what is this show doing to me 💀
Come on don't be shy tell us more
1 6
Replying to Riri • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Bishes its my birthday tomorrow. Ep 3 is a late birthday gift. Yes, yes
Happy Birthday in advance
2 2
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You are impossible🤣🤣🤣 but yeah this is a nice distraction from the heavy atmosphere in the comment section…
You are really mean I said I love you ☹️☹️
0 2
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You are impossible🤣🤣🤣 but yeah this is a nice distraction from the heavy atmosphere in the comment section…
You are mean but I love you so it's fine
0 4
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
When do you think his intro will be
Really well then there is another reason to desperately wait for episode 3
0 0
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You are impossible🤣🤣🤣 but yeah this is a nice distraction from the heavy atmosphere in the comment section…
You are complementing me right
0 6
Replying to rievr • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
what am i doing with my life
Living
0 0
Replying to trusfrated • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Playing
Living
0 0
Replying to Ballerino_KAI • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm gonna go feral when jeff satur (kim) finally makes an appearance
When do you think his intro will be
0 2
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You are impossible🤣🤣🤣 but yeah this is a nice distraction from the heavy atmosphere in the comment section…
Well I really don't know how to say pick up lines never done that .so I will just ask him to take care of pete and I am honest
0 8
