News
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Haiiiii reeee
I am excited as much as I am going to be disappointed after when I will not get vp
0 2
Replying to yawnz • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
wait how did you post a link, mine keeps saying to get my acc approved π
Oooo I will ππππ
1 0
Replying to yawnz • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
wait how did you post a link, mine keeps saying to get my acc approved π
Ooo don't mention it either way I wasn't really helpful and it might be some error it will get better take care bby
1 2
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You mean verify your acc?
It's fine ππ
0 0
Replying to yawnz • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
wait how did you post a link, mine keeps saying to get my acc approved π
Yeahhhh try that
0 4
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You mean verify your acc?
Ooh for a minute you made me worried yeah take care gege
0 2
Replying to yawnz • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
wait how did you post a link, mine keeps saying to get my acc approved π
Yeahhhh probably it's some error it will work soon don't worry did you tried phone verification as gege said
0 6
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You mean verify your acc?
What do you mean by brain damage did you consult a doctor are you fine now
0 4
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You mean verify your acc?
Wait OMG π±π±π± you didn't noticed it it's been ages actually I even asked how's my pfp everyone said it's cute you didn't I thought you ignored me π₯Ίπ₯Ίπ₯Ίπ³
0 6
Replying to yawnz • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
wait how did you post a link, mine keeps saying to get my acc approved π
Try using the website there is some problem with MDL app it's glitching
0 8
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You mean verify your acc?
I had to verify MDL account with my google account I don't why but my account wouldn't work with out it
0 8
Replying to yawnz • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
wait how did you post a link, mine keeps saying to get my acc approved π
You have to go to your profile then at the Google account there will be like verify your Google account and click there then you will get an email . and you have to open the mail and verify it that's how I done it.
0 10
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You mean verify your acc?
Yeahhhh you have to verify your Google account so
0 17
Replying to yawnz • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
huh wdym ?
Verify your Google account
1 0
Replying to yawnz • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
wait how did you post a link, mine keeps saying to get my acc approved π
Did you verify the Google account
0 12
On KinnPorsche • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Did you verify it with your account
1 21
On KinnPorsche • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Did you verify it with your account
0 0
Replying to yawnz • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
wait how did you post a link, mine keeps saying to get my acc approved π
Which account you just have to copy the link then paste and post
0 14
On KinnPorsche • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/MariamMskhalad1/status/1530545573849452546?t=12EG8a7JIxizjDT9-9JaoA&s=19
0 16
Replying to Sleepy_dreamy • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Going to prepare my clown's makeupπ€‘π€‘
I am heart broken here I should buy Clown Mask what about your makeup
0 1
