K-Drama
Replying to Hyunelovebot • Aug 16, 2026
Title The Apartment Job
Nope
thank you
0 0
On The Apartment Job • Aug 16, 2026
Title The Apartment Job
Pls does this drama have a romance storyline? Because am not a fan of romance drama I want to know before diving into it
0 2
Replying to phob defender • Aug 14, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
Just finished the series… sorry, Luqing, for judging you so early 😭 You’re still kinda red-flaggy tho lol.…
😂😂😂
2 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 14, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Sincerely, sincerely, if I had not started this drama, I wouldn't have forgiven myself because this drama is too interesting. Like, it should be rated 10 over 10, not even 8 point something that I'm seeing on kisskh. This drama is so interesting, and I am so sad to see that it's gradually coming to an end.
7 0
Replying to phob defender • Aug 14, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
episode 12 hasn’t even been released yet. How did you watch it?? 😭
uwc 🥰
0 0
Replying to NoirRoex • Aug 14, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
Naw. That makes no sense. It literally means that if Xiaofan did nothing, the ending would have been the same.…
Have you watched ep 12?
0 1
Replying to phob defender • Aug 14, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
episode 12 hasn’t even been released yet. How did you watch it?? 😭
it was released at the same time with ep 11. I use vip probably that’s why I saw it
0 2
Replying to phob defender • Aug 14, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
episode 12 hasn’t even been released yet. How did you watch it?? 😭
Am in Nigeria thou
0 0
Replying to EmiLayo • Aug 14, 2026
Title Knot
Nope. In some scenes, it's downright atrocious.
Thank God it’s not just me that noticed 😂
1 0
Replying to melsen • Aug 14, 2026
Title Class Crush Crisis
Hi! Unfortunately I think this one has kissing scenes 🤔
Waoh really?
0 0
Replying to phob defender • Aug 14, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
episode 12 hasn’t even been released yet. How did you watch it?? 😭
on movie box😩
0 6
On Bittersweet Love • Aug 14, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love Spoiler
Honestly, YES! 😭😂 That’s how you end a BL drama properly. I especially love that the story didn’t make Lu xiao fan completely naive or foolish just because he was in love. The payback was satisfying, and those flashbacks were so important because they showed that Bei Lu qing really did love Lu xiao fan all along—he just had his own way of expressing it. And the fact that after EVERYTHING, they still ended up together, and were even going home to greet the family?? 😭❤️ That was such a satisfying ending. Episodes 11 and 12 really sealed the deal for me. Absolute 9/10.
3 11
On Class Crush Crisis • Aug 13, 2026
Title Class Crush Crisis
The BL is not bad and interesting, but the main leads are just too young for me. I even had to check their bios, and I was right—they’re really young. I just hope there aren’t any kissing scenes because, honestly, it feels uncomfortable watching them. They’re way too young.
2 4
On Knot • Aug 11, 2026
Title Knot
some of the acting is pissing me off 😩. Don’t know if it’s only me seeing it
1 2
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I feel like I'm being tortured. I need all the episodes of this BL immediately. Like, God! This BL is keeping me on my toes. I'm really loving it. I'm loving it so, so much, and I can't just wait to have the next episode. The acting, the chemistry, wow. Mind-blowing. The storyline, woof. Beautiful.
2 0
On Play Me • Aug 7, 2026
Title Play Me
I'm currently loving this. I'm liking the chemistry between the two main leads, and they are acting so beautifully. But I hope we'll be getting deep kisses, not just those pecking of the lips we've seen.
7 0
On Bittersweet Love • Aug 7, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
omg that ep 10 ending 🤣🤣🤣 pls give me ep 11 now 😩
6 0
Replying to melsen • Aug 6, 2026
Title Deep In
Winter Sun is still airing, and I believe this month a new Chinese one will also air
I will resume watching it back and give you a comment on whether it’s worth watching
1 1
Replying to melsen • Aug 5, 2026
Title Deep In
Winter Sun is still airing, and I believe this month a new Chinese one will also air
There is a past life thing? have not even watched to that level
0 3
Replying to melsen • Aug 5, 2026
Title Deep In
Winter Sun is still airing, and I believe this month a new Chinese one will also air
thank you
0 0
1