Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Apr 6, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Nigeria
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 14, 2023
Replying to harbor4t • Aug 19, 2023
Title Moving
That is so true!!!! omg!!!!!
As chubby as he is. He's eyes alone gives me the goosebumps
2 0
On Moving • Aug 18, 2023
Title Moving
Okay!!!!!!
Is it just me or doosik is too hot to handle
Damn!

And the chemistry he has with mihyun

Never waited so long for a Wednesday 🥺🔥🔥
13 2
On Moving • Aug 17, 2023
Title Moving
Bongseok is so cute!!!!!!
10 2
Replying to nicanics • Aug 17, 2023
Title Moving
I haven't been this excited in a while
Me too!!!
2 0
On Moving • Aug 17, 2023
Title Moving
Oohhk..
Just started yesterday.
It's worth my time
I wonder how this would end
It's so unpredictable!!!
3 0
Replying to Kookie Jung • Aug 15, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar Spoiler
am I the only one who found it wierd, the way doha's ex threw away his car keys with that scary controlling vibe??
not weird. she was mentally unstable. I got scared at a point
5 0
Replying to 8928935 • Aug 14, 2023
It’s more like 7–7.5 drama at the moment, and not 8.6 for me.
Relax n enjoy the drama cmon
8 0
Replying to Aceu • Aug 14, 2023
What 2ml confession is about, didn't she told him that she has a bf
I think maybe she was remembering the past. More Like a flash back
0 0
Replying to dramafan • Aug 14, 2023
Syaon's character is a walking proof that if you have low self-esteem, no matter how successful, attractive and…
Tell me about it. She should go and love herself
5 0