Its soo goodHow good do u want it to b.....to compete with that of marvel and dc???Which is over 100 million dollar??
lol....go Google space suit then u will see they are on point if u see any other space suit in movies just know they probably want to make it look good
K-dramas are kinda weak at Sci-Fi genre even though they excel at all the other genres. They were mostly doing…
they took more than 1 yr for vfx processing and spent billions and even Korean government invested on the post production......so its very very likely this will turn out to b good
they might kiss in the station not the space there is weightlessness in there too
let's see and I think he doesn't like her to begin with
then u will see they are on point if u see any other space suit in movies just know they probably want to make it look good
but ATS space suit is real life space suit
I posted a link for it here to..check below comment
https://x.com/itzemmixkc/status/1865427547833463050?t=6DnY00ePpzjVZWBsbng9Ig&s=19
he just went to space for a mission just before his wedding
...let me guess the part where GongHyoJin and LeeMinHo were talking about ask the star
if it that part then I also feel the same but I feel that part is not included in the main drama...my thoughts tho
How good do u want it to b.....to compete with that of marvel and dc???
Which is over 100 million dollar??
everything looks expensive
can't stop laughing at leeminho how many times did I watch this now
it's gonna b good and really the quality 👌🏿 is top notch
Lee's gonna b hot as Dr GongRyong
https://x.com/itzemmixkc/status/1864580665884238132?t=daaP0i6CQ2Tr7lY3Kvqm7w&s=19
this will b the most interesting plot every