Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location: California, U.S.A.
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 8, 2020
Replying to WK1 • May 29, 2021
Welcome to the club. The never-moving-on club, after watching TLB.
Lol why did the crying emoji become four question marks
0 1
Replying to MOMO • May 29, 2021
Title Love Scenery
Are there any more dramas exactly like this? Cute, fluffy comedy not dragging love triangles or frustrating misunderstandings...…
Begin Again is pretty good :)
0 0
Replying to WK1 • May 29, 2021
Welcome to the club. The never-moving-on club, after watching TLB.
????
1 3
On The Long Ballad • May 29, 2021
Just finished watching it today. I don’t know how many times I’ve sobbed. This drama is unforgettable. Every part of it is intriguing. I can’t seem to move on.
10 18
Replying to cdramalama • May 12, 2021
Title Love Scenery Spoiler
can the sml stop? like plz you're way to old for her thank youuuuu
Don’t worry he’ll stop and won’t be a problem.
0 0
Replying to MyDramaTicLife • Apr 30, 2021
Title Love Scenery
I really couldn't feel the chemistry between the leads.... Lin Yi is too much of a baby for this role. LuLu Xu's…
Fyi the actors and actresses use their real voice.
0 0
Replying to Jen • Apr 27, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
I believe too! And I was also told that Zhao Lusi spoiled that it was going to be a happy ending in a livestream.
Ohh well it wouldn’t exactly make sense of the second lead couple has a happy ending and the first doesn’t? Oh well.
0 1
Replying to Jen • Apr 26, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
Sadly I'm still on episode 25.
I was spoiled a bit (ep 26 when Leyan was found) and other parts, but it's all okay I don't mind.
0 0
Replying to Jen • Apr 26, 2021
Title Love Scenery
I love how this drama uses the actors' and actresses ' real voices. I haven't seen a contemporary drama that isn't…
Also, the OST is soooo good omg.
3 0
On Love Scenery • Apr 26, 2021
Title Love Scenery
I love how this drama uses the actors' and actresses ' real voices. I haven't seen a contemporary drama that isn't dubbed in a long time. I love this. It's very soothing.
4 1
Replying to Jen • Apr 26, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
I believe too! And I was also told that Zhao Lusi spoiled that it was going to be a happy ending in a livestream.
In a livestream. I don't know which one, but I found that out on Youtube, and I was told by others :)
0 4
Replying to mimi0108 • Apr 26, 2021
Small reminder for some:Most international fans are only at episode 32 or 36 (depending on whether they got the…
Sadly I'm still on episode 25.
0 2
Replying to Alicia • Apr 26, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
Después de mucho pensar, creo que no va a acabar mal. No tiene sentido después de todo lo que Changge ha perdido…
I believe too! And I was also told that Zhao Lusi spoiled that it was going to be a happy ending in a livestream.
3 6
Replying to earthmixxitup • Apr 26, 2021
Title The Untamed
i don't like historic dramas but i still decided to give this one a chance because everyone recommends it to me…
Not everyone has to fit in with the hype of a certain drama. If you can't seem to enjoy it, don't push yourself. Everyone has their own opinions :)
5 0
Replying to foxyjojar • Apr 26, 2021
Istg all the 'Gu's are going to dominate the drama world.
Ikr lmao it's such a common name for MLs in c-dramas.
0 0
Replying to With You • Apr 25, 2021
Title Love Scenery
Will they have a happy ending ?
All Chinese contemporary dramas I’ve watched have a happy ending. I’m sure this one will as well :)
0 1
On Court Lady • Apr 18, 2021
Title Court Lady
I love the aesthetics ahh! I’m also gonna watch this while waiting for The Long Ballad lol.
5 0
Replying to AEROROR2 • Apr 18, 2021
Title Love Scenery
hmm not really, just okay
I’m currently watching both, and I’m enjoying both so far.
1 0
Replying to Jen • Apr 15, 2021
Same, I dropped this drama at episode 10 a year ago and didn't bother picking it up again because of Irene's character.
Yeah I saw some clips of her other dramas and they were the same type, same hairstyle.
1 3