Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location: California, U.S.A.
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 8, 2020
Replying to Sweet_chilli • Feb 27, 2023
Kisskh.me and myssiantv.cc are not working properly 😭 I want to watch episode 17 , 18
It works for me…
0 2
Replying to Yanlei • Jan 31, 2023
Why do i feel Li Hongyi's acting is more or less like cheng yi🤔
Not my mom asking me if he’s Cheng Yi when she saw a promo pic 😂
1 0
Replying to Intothe1 • Jan 9, 2023
Just watched latest ep 20, they recently got together and went camping can’t wait for more episodes this week!
Ahh that episode was soooo sweet and cute!
2 0
On Hi Venus • Jan 8, 2023
Title Hi Venus
“I’m not your savior. Your savior has always been yourself.” -Lu Zhaoxi

Brb crying right now 😭
11 0
Replying to zel • Jan 7, 2023
Where do you watch it? I just caught up until ep 9 on their YouTube channel for free and wondering where to go…
I watched the episodes on bilibili. It doesn’t have the weird ads and is safe!
1 1
Replying to Joy • Jan 7, 2023
not yet they were highschoolers. but for sure next week bcoz they'll be dating in college.
There are more than I expected from looking at the teasers.
2 0
Replying to DramaBuff • Jan 5, 2023
Guy's can anyone suggest me all youth c-dramas like this, where they show the school settings as well as college…
Our secret
A little thing called first love
are my favorite youth c-dramas
0 0
Replying to Jen • Nov 26, 2022
I might need a family tree or something. Like which sons share the same mother.
Yay thank you!
0 0
Replying to _aLIEz_LIN • Nov 17, 2022
Lol just look at those ratings.Dady suckers sure can't tolerate the hype of this drama.#justicetonoonaromance
That review who gave the story and rewatch value a 1.0 disgusts me. Get a life people.
11 0
Replying to Xu Yi • Nov 17, 2022
At this moment I feel like haters are rating 0 here😏! Why r u so jealous guys? U can drop the ratings but u…
Some haters are bringing the rating down due to the age difference. What a bunch of clowns.
That review by a person who only watched 1 episode and rated the story a 1? WHAT A CLOWN.
4 1
Replying to On The Ground • Nov 15, 2022
I feel bad for the people who might see "The Untamed" number 2 and decide to watch it. Probably the most boring…
I do agree that it’s quite hard to digest 😂😂I had a hard time understanding what was going on.
1 0