Celebrity
On Sixth Sense Season 2 • Jun 17, 2021
Title Sixth Sense Season 2
yeeessssss!!!!! so excited for season 2 and more excited that theres 12 episodes this season. The guest for this season is is awesome to :)
0 0
On Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard • May 16, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
I really really enjoy this one so much. That I’m trying so hard to wait till it’s all finished to watch it all in one day. I already watched episode 1-12 in one day and i was sad that i had to wait lol this is the first drama that I’m watching when it comes out :) love both main cast and supporting role ♥️♥️
0 0
Replying to zara • May 16, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
Just hope it doesn't end with Gu chuan being dead.
I reallllyyyyyyy hope that doesn’t happen.
1 0
Replying to SakuraBloom09 • May 16, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
The last 6 episodes will be aired tomorrow XD exited.
Yayyyyy!!!!
0 0
On One Boat, One World • Mar 21, 2021
Title One Boat, One World
Anyone knows where we can watch this????
0 1
On Sixth Sense Season 2 • Mar 17, 2021
Title Sixth Sense Season 2
Yyaaayyyyyy!!!! When?! When?!
0 0
Replying to Aditi Choudhary • Feb 24, 2021
Title Love Unexpected
are the rest of the eps subbed anywhere?
I saw on viki
2 0
On Dine with Love • Feb 24, 2021
Title Dine with Love
Can’t wait!! ♥️
0 0
Replying to Brownie • Feb 22, 2021
Article Taiwanese drama "Someday Or One Day" to have a Korean remake
I haven't even watched it but I agree (๑˃́ꇴ˂̀)
WATCH IT!! i watched it twice lol
1 0
lo_ve • Feb 22, 2021
Article Taiwanese drama "Someday Or One Day" to have a Korean remake
this drama is so good! i really hope the remake will be good as the original. Cant wait! and im so curious who the cast will be.
1 0
On Summer Guys • Feb 4, 2021
Title Summer Guys
yyyaaaaaaaaa
0 0
On You Make Me Dance • Feb 2, 2021
Title You Make Me Dance
Yay i can’t wait!!!
1 0
On Destiny's Love • Feb 1, 2021
Title Destiny's Love
I just finish watching it. Loveeeee it. Love both main cast.... but the ending! Please have season 2! ?
1 0
On Meeting Mr. Right Season 2 • Jan 30, 2021
Title Meeting Mr. Right Season 2
anyone knows where we can watch this with subs?? im currently watching Destinys's love and i love both characters :)
1 0
On To My Star • Jan 8, 2021
Title To My Star
Fell for Son Woo Hyun after seeing him in Cat Bar and Justice High! Can’t wait for this ?
1 0
On To My Star • Jan 8, 2021
Title To My Star
Yay!!!!!
2 0
Replying to Haitakaz • Dec 18, 2020
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
This will be my first Thai drama, I've watched all versions so far, so ofc I need to watch this one too
Same!! I’m so excited!
0 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Dec 18, 2020
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
This will be my first Thailand drama that I’ll be watching and i can’t wait! ?
6 0
On She Would Never Know • Dec 18, 2020
Title She Would Never Know
Melting me softly cast back together. This time rowoon is with the ML ♥️
1 0
On Fall in Love • Dec 17, 2020
Title Fall in Love
yaaayyyyyy
2 0
