Celebrity Yoo Yeon Seok Wasn’t Always Yoo: Actor Reveals the Surprising Names He Almost Used 4 hours ago
K-Drama Go Min Si, Kim Min Ha, Choi Hyun Wook and others amp up excitement for 'Dead-End Job' 13 hours ago
Replying to Rawan • Jun 26, 2022 Title Unforgotten Night I KNOW that acting means fake but HOW CAN THEIR ACTING BE SOOO FAKE???!! I agree I was thinking the sameAnd specially during the bed scene 0 0
Replying to RoyalM • Jun 12, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I like how Porsche wasn't so shocked. Deep down, he knew it all along. Ya right 0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 12, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Btw .... I really really thought that vegas had genuine feelings for Porsche but he is really a jerk that lures everyone and ik he'll do same with pete 2 2
On KinnPorsche • Jun 12, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I am happy abt KP reunionBut we lost the bodyguard specially BIG😭 3 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 10, 2022 Title KinnPorsche After watching ep 10 preview, i think kinn actually doubted porche but I thought it was a part of kinn's plan 😞 0 2
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jun 5, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Yep he was and idk why he since it doesnt help his "traitor mask". He could be wearing Gucci and I would know… 😂 true 0 0
Replying to Kim • Jun 5, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Kinn needs to be on his knees begging for forgiveness and sobbing!!😂 OMG!!! I can already imagine it🤣 0 0
Replying to toomanybiases • May 29, 2022 Title KinnPorsche OKAY I LOVED THE HORROR NIGHT PLS THAT WAS SO FUNNY Ikr and porche looked so cute when scared 1 0
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • May 22, 2022 Title KinnPorsche It means the ring represents power tree and he is at top of it Thanks😊 0 0
Replying to Nine • May 22, 2022 Title KinnPorsche It represents the major family so Vegas has to obey him OhhhhhThanks💕 0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 22, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Why did kinn say "do you see the ring on my finger" to vegas 1 5
On KinnPorsche • May 15, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Kinn was so happy in this episode 🥺And their hug tho💕 2 0
Replying to lialiye • May 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche kinn kim and khun are siblings vegas and macau are their cousins 👍 thanks 0 0
Replying to fangirldailylife • May 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Kinn and Jeff (Kim) are siblings, along with TankhunVegas is their cousin Thank you ☺️ 0 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Kinn and jeff( kim) are brothers and Vegas is their cousin Thank you ✨ 0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 8, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Can someone tell me Is kinn, Vegas, and Jeff are siblings? Or cousin 0 6
I was thinking the same
And specially during the bed scene
But we lost the bodyguard specially BIG😭
Thanks💕
And their hug tho💕
Is kinn, Vegas, and Jeff are siblings? Or cousin