K-Drama
On Hannari Girori no Yoriko-san • Jan 30, 2020
Title Hannari Girori no Yoriko-san
It was short but enjoyable
3 0
On Super Rookie • Jan 29, 2020
Title Super Rookie
This is a 8/10 sorry was good really good
1 0
Replying to YouTube Is Life • Jan 29, 2020
Title Handsome Siblings
Does anyone know any link where i can watch this show ahead with English sub?
Kissasian
0 0
On This Guy Is the Biggest Mistake in My Life • Jan 29, 2020
Title This Guy Is the Biggest Mistake in My Life
First ep out was a fun episode watch it on kissasian
4 0
Replying to Kat • Jan 28, 2020
Title Once upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain
Is it finished?
The hai yu fan story didnt happened I'm not sure if its gonna happen later on or if it's a drama original bt I think the drama is still okay
1 0
Replying to Kat • Jan 25, 2020
Title Once upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain
Is it finished?
There is also an anime with 2 seasons
1 0
Replying to Kat • Jan 25, 2020
Title Once upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain
Is it finished?
No still ongoing got over 400 chapters well worth the read
2 2
On Once upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain • Jan 22, 2020
Title Once upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain
Also you guys might Wanna check out the anime spirit blade mountain it has an anime with 2 seasons it's pretty good
1 0
On Sword Dynasty • Jan 18, 2020
Title Sword Dynasty
Started off great I had high Hope's for this series at the beginning I was so disappointed with the ending seems like they just pulled it out of their a**
0 0
Replying to Jose Vargas • Jan 16, 2020
Title Once upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain
I read the manga is ongoing is hood I'm glad i found this
The manga webtoon is really good
0 0
On Once upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain • Jan 16, 2020
Title Once upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain
I read the manga is ongoing is hood I'm glad i found this
0 6
Replying to ForeverFanatic • Dec 29, 2019
Title Search: WWW
Started watching this because of Lee Jae Wook and I have to say I'm glad I didn't give up in the first 30 minutes.…
Excellent building up is good
1 1
Replying to MaybeA • Dec 29, 2019
Title Please Love Me
I’m totally hooked!
Where can I watch it
0 1
Replying to Samayo • Dec 29, 2019
Title Please Love Me
Anyone know where can I watch this ??
Same
3 2
On Sword Dynasty • Dec 11, 2019
Title Sword Dynasty
Just Finished the first 2 ep on viki not bad at all
0 0
Replying to Xueh • Dec 11, 2019
Title Sword Dynasty
Romance is not very strong, at least not for the first 10 episodes, so I don't think it's fair to have that.
Excellent I like romance but slow romance
1 0
Replying to Fantastic 41 • Dec 4, 2019
Title Sword Dynasty
No romance ??
Hopefully I'm sure looks like it might
0 0
On Sword Dynasty • Dec 4, 2019
Title Sword Dynasty
Finally
1 0
On I'm Your Destiny • Dec 3, 2019
Title I'm Your Destiny
I love it was good had just enough comedy but also its serious moments I loved the main leads relationship I wish I could find more of these gems
0 0
Replying to Delena Paw • Nov 26, 2019
Title General and I
I think angelababy is very pretty but her acting is horrible and I hate her for that.
I cant take ur comment seriously I mean I understand if u say acting is horrible but hate her for it ya that's to much
1 0