Editorials
Replying to Midnitee • Oct 10, 2014
Title Surplus Princess
the ending felt incomplete as expected -____-
Why was it incomplete?
0 0
On High School King of Savvy • Sep 2, 2014
Title High School King of Savvy
Overall a pretty good drama, its great if your looking for something to watch while you wait for more dramas.
0 0
On You're All Surrounded • Aug 31, 2014
Title You're All Surrounded
Have to admit I really liked Lee Seung. He was able to play a great role for his character.
3 0
On Golden Rainbow • May 21, 2014
Title Golden Rainbow
I could not stop crying when they met Young Won!
3 1
Replying to Dimitra • Apr 15, 2014
Article Off Screen: Age Differences
I dropped Prime Minister and I because of the huuuuuuuge age difference (more than 20 years and it definately…
Totally agree, there's been some dramas that I had to avoid due to the obvious age difference.
2 0
seka • Apr 15, 2014
Article Off Screen: Age Differences
Wow, I wasn't expecting some of those!
2 0
On Cheer Up, Mr. Kim! • Apr 15, 2014
Title Cheer Up, Mr. Kim!
I'm a little mad that my favorite couple didn't get an ending in the last episode.
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Mar 15, 2014
Article Famed Subbing Group WITH S2 announces it's end
I get why, but I would still prefer for there subs!
0 0
Replying to Joe • Aug 11, 2013
Article Drama Problems
I'm a little hurt to read that it only talks about how fan girls feel and not fan boys as well. I know there not…
It's good to know I'm not alone R1N7B! Oh and thanks zan that makes me feel better. Oh and sup D9!
0 0
LeejLicious • Aug 11, 2013
Article Drama Problems
I'm a little hurt to read that it only talks about how fan girls feel and not fan boys as well. I know there not that many of us guys interested in dramas but still!
7 5
Shaza • Jul 31, 2013
Article Age Differences I Could/Couldn't Live With
Forget offensive this is completely interesting, keep up the good work and I look forward to your next article!!
1 0
Replying to yarnie • Apr 2, 2013
Title Runway Cop
this movie is realy fun to watch if u are bored in a rainy day XD
I agree, its a good watch when you have some free time.
1 0
On The Heirs • Apr 2, 2013
Title The Heirs
Really looking forward to who Lee Min Ho will be working with!!
2 0
On Salamander Guru and the Shadow Members • Dec 3, 2012
Title Salamander Guru and the Shadow Members
Took a day to finish this, had to skip studying for finals and some other tests but it was all worth it!!
1 0
On Bae Suzy • Nov 25, 2012
Person Bae Suzy
I just realized that we share the same birthday!!
0 0
Replying to AsianBingeWatcher • Nov 25, 2012
Person IU
Her scandal with Eunhyuk! Shocking! :O I'm surprised why no one is talking about it on MDL. Not even in the forums.…
Same here! I'm quite shocked over this!
0 0
On Owodog • Oct 30, 2012
Person Owodog
Despite the fact I'm a guy I still have to say it. Happy Birthday!!
0 0
HeyitsEst • Oct 30, 2012
Article Kim Bum Cast For That Winter, The Wind Blows
I'll have to try my best and wait until winter!!
0 0
On Ham Eun Jung • Apr 8, 2012
Person Ham Eun Jung
I love her 180 change in Dream High, I'm looking forward to seeing some of her other dramas!!
4 0
On City Hunter • Apr 4, 2012
Title City Hunter
Took a while but I finally finished, I'm looking forward to listening to the ost!!
2 0
