News
Replying to TheBl00dyFl0wer • Nov 27, 2024
Person Aou Thanaboon Kiatniran
I am heartbroken
AouBoom nation we lost :(
7 0
Replying to Gian • Nov 27, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
GMMTV 2025 lineup was 90% queer projects and most, if not all of them have interesting plots One bromance is not…
Yea, a good script is all I ask for
18 1
Replying to lovepatr • Nov 26, 2024
Person Aston Ratiphat Luengvoraphan
First comment! Chokun's potential costar let's gooo
I have great news for you
5 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Nov 26, 2024
Title A Dog and a Plane
I was NOT expecting a TayNew series but I'm so happy I was wrong 😭
9 0
On Love You Teacher • Nov 26, 2024
Title Love You Teacher
We WILL be watching whenever it comes out
19 1
On Memoir of Rati • Nov 26, 2024
Title Memoir of Rati
I'm happy to see GreatInn back but AouBoom as side couple AGAIN 😭
8 0
On Aou Thanaboon Kiatniran • Nov 26, 2024
Person Aou Thanaboon Kiatniran
And we still have no AouBoom lead series 😭😭
16 2
On Only Friends: Dream On • Nov 26, 2024
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I do wonder if we're getting cameos from other season 1 characters like SandRay or TopMew
2 1
On Only Friends: Dream On • Nov 26, 2024
Title Only Friends: Dream On
The scream I scrumpt when I saw BOSTON appear
6 0
On Head 2 Head • Nov 26, 2024
Title Head 2 Head
I'm just happy we get a new SeaKeen series, I loved Only Boo
8 0
Replying to Sarah • Nov 26, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
For everyone complaining, let‘s just support them as of now. I do feel like Wu was decided not long ago and…
Same, personally I don't really care if Wu is bl or not I just want to have a good script
12 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Nov 25, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
Same here, that puppy teary eyes were more than enough. The cast is just fabulous. The director is bringing the…
That's what one of the things I like, it seems everyone's acting is on point here
0 2
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Nov 25, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
LMAO this is a shit show...I think the entire episode should be called "I'm sorry, what was that now?" LMAOOh,…
atp they could introduce 10 new exes and an alien invasion could happen and I'd be like "makes sense", that being said I still love it despite being a dumpster fire
10 5
Replying to surrealdelicacy • Nov 24, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
I have such a frenemies relationship with this show. Its trash TV at its finest and I'll be here next week again…
I feel the same way, I know its not good but I can't help but love it
2 1
On Bad Guy My Boss • Nov 24, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss Spoiler
Idk I'm just happy that bitch Teeranai is dead
7 1
Replying to lovepatr • Nov 24, 2024
Title Hide & Sis
I just hope at least lkj and pepper do this series before they leave
Pepper's leaving too? From what I saw only Lookjun seemed to leave (althought it would make sense since she and Pepper are together)
2 0
Replying to Sapphicace • Nov 24, 2024
Title Vamp
Please don’t come at my throat but I can already see a future where people will be shipping anything but the…
I'm already claiming my spot in the V/Fes area lmao
1 0
On Wooju Bakery • Nov 24, 2024
Title Wooju Bakery
Is this ever coming out 😭😭😭
7 0
Replying to CursedXistence • Nov 23, 2024
Title Caged Again
when a "WTF were they smoking when they came up with this story??!!" picks the perfect cast, has an actual quality…
I really hope they keep the quality throughout the whole thing and to land the ending cause I'm loving this so far
2 1
On Caged Again • Nov 23, 2024
Title Caged Again
Me with Junior the whole time: Who is this DIVA 💜
14 1
