K-Drama
On Itcheu 1992 • 9 days ago
Title Itcheu 1992
Are the leads confirmed?
0 1
On Yeogosaeng Wanghu • 9 days ago
Title Yeogosaeng Wanghu
Will this release in first half of 2027?
2 1
Replying to Juries120 • 11 days ago
Title Yeogosaeng Wanghu
What's the story gonna be about,any idea?
Woah i always wanted to see sejeong in this kind of genre I hope she accepts the role
3 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • 15 days ago
Title Yeogosaeng Wanghu
Now Kim Se Jeong been offered lead role alongside Yang Se Jong in "In 1992" !!! đI hope they both confirm…
What's the story gonna be about,any idea?
3 2
Replying to justnana • 15 days ago
Title Yeogosaeng Wanghu
you guys need to read the webtoon!! Itâs so good! youâre gonna fall in love with kim cheongha. sheâs so…
So true it was really amazing and the fl is such a badass I hope the drama also turns out to be as good
5 0
On Moon River • Dec 5, 2025
Title Moon River
Ep 9 đłđ©
7 0
Replying to Simthembile_28 • Nov 19, 2025
Title Moon River
can someone please tell me where I can watch this showđ I canât find it on HiTV
Viu or viki
1 0
On Moon River • Nov 15, 2025
Title Moon River
The acting of both leads is so goood!waiting for ep 4
10 0
Replying to junichiro • Nov 14, 2025
Title Moon River Spoiler
this was supposed to have a body swap trope right or was i hallucinating also i hope they make the 2fl a villain…
I think it will happen in ep 4
2 0
Replying to tan • Nov 12, 2025
Title Moon River
I wouldnât say sheâs ugly but when I found out she used to be an idol, I was honestly surprised. I always…
So because few people have it,everyone is supposed to?thats not realism thatâs obsession with perfection
1 1
Replying to JUSTICIA • Nov 12, 2025
Title Moon River
Be fr. I only see unattractive people rising in the entertainment industry lately. Acting isnât just any regular…
Nobody is asking you to defend them just donât watch them then ,itâs as simple as that and Iâm sorry not everyone fits in your type of pretty.
4 0
Replying to JUSTICIA • Nov 12, 2025
Title Moon River
Be fr. I only see unattractive people rising in the entertainment industry lately. Acting isnât just any regular…
They chose a career, not consent for every stranger to pick apart their appearance .being visible doesnât mean they owe you perfection.
9 3
Replying to tan • Nov 12, 2025
Title Moon River
I wouldnât say sheâs ugly but when I found out she used to be an idol, I was honestly surprised. I always…
Well thatâs a very backhanded thing to say,why donât you instead criticise the industry that has set the unrealistic standards ?
1 3
Replying to tan • Nov 12, 2025
Title Moon River
I wouldnât say sheâs ugly but when I found out she used to be an idol, I was honestly surprised. I always…
And yet,despite your âsurpriseâ,she was a loved idol and now a successful actress people actually love,she must be doing something right while youâre busy hating here.
4 5
Replying to JUSTICIA • Nov 12, 2025
Title Moon River
Be fr. I only see unattractive people rising in the entertainment industry lately. Acting isnât just any regular…
I donât get how people get audacity to call other people unattractive while sitting behind a screen ,everyone is beautiful in their own way.
10 1
Replying to LoganL • Nov 12, 2025
Title Moon River
That's your opinion, which you're entitled to. However, the biggest part of what makes a drama successful is the…
Youâre free to prefer who ever you like.But calling someone ânot pretty enoughâ when they do the job better than you could ever do?its not critique ,itâs pettiness.
5 0
Replying to LoganL • Nov 12, 2025
Title Moon River
That's your opinion, which you're entitled to. However, the biggest part of what makes a drama successful is the…
If u didnât like her in business proposal either then why did u decide to watch this one?lmao youâre just a hater ,sheâs literally one the most talented and beautiful actress.(and also thereâs a thing called mirror please take a look at that)
7 2
On Moon River • Nov 9, 2025
Title Moon River
Really excited for ep 3,itâs only gonna get better
3 0
Replying to RURU • Nov 9, 2025
Title Moon River Spoiler
it's such a cliche to have the brothers in a triangle with the FL, since she's originally the CP and falls for…
Theres no love triangle,Kim u hui is his love interest
4 0
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 8, 2025
Title Moon River
Where's the soul exchange or body exchange part đ€ I thought it will be like exchanged bodies of ML and FL
I think it happens in ep 3
3 1