Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Feb 11, 2017
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 23, 2014
Replying to soepspaansenler • Dec 23, 2016
Please stop all that hatefull comments wow.. I really don't understand it I looooved this drama and rewatched…
aww too bad ;_;
0 0
Replying to soepspaansenler • Dec 23, 2016
Please stop all that hatefull comments wow.. I really don't understand it I looooved this drama and rewatched…
it's perfect now for christmas <3
0 0
On Cheese in the Trap • Dec 23, 2016
If there was an award for best sibling casting this would win lol Well apart from ouran high school host club where they actually had real twins.
5 2
Replying to soepspaansenler • Dec 22, 2016
Please stop all that hatefull comments wow.. I really don't understand it I looooved this drama and rewatched…
sameee, I'm rewatching it now. It's the first time I'm rewatching something.
4 0
On Nakayama Yuma • Dec 22, 2016
Person Nakayama Yuma
Only 18 during Piece but able to perfectly portray 3 different personalities. He blew me away. Definitely needs more roles!
6 0
Replying to skoon91 • Dec 21, 2016
all these amazing actors, and they end up with this story? I'm sorry but it is full of silly clichés…
@skoon91 Oh, yes!! I forgot hahaha.
0 0
Replying to dearD4NI • Dec 20, 2016
I knew the second they announced the cast that I was going to have second lead syndrome. Thank god Strong Woman…
saaaameee. The fact that he's in love with her first is gonna make the pain worse. Though I have to say it's not TOTALLY unrealistic for hyungsik to end up with her as of now. I mean the importance of the male leads seem similar (usually the male lead gets more spotlight, or importance, I think?)
4 0
Replying to skoon91 • Dec 20, 2016
all these amazing actors, and they end up with this story? I'm sorry but it is full of silly clichés…
If it had been a drama I'd say the same. I dislike the concept. c o n c e p t. lmao

She does go on dates and in for the kiss with all of them, doesn't she?
0 0
Replying to skoon91 • Dec 20, 2016
all these amazing actors, and they end up with this story? I'm sorry but it is full of silly clichés…
I know it's and Ad, but that doesn't mean I can't dislike the concept. Despite all it's still a story. I'm not hating on it, it's just not my thing. Many people seem to like it so who cares about my opinion
0 0
Replying to skoon91 • Dec 20, 2016
Title 7 First Kisses Spoiler
all these amazing actors, and they end up with this story? I'm sorry but it is full of silly clichés…
I agree with you.
Aside from my cringe-counter setting a new record, I really don't like the concept of this (dating multiple men at the same time) and wouldn't have liked it the other way around either.

I like the actors, but they could've come up with so much better and less objective stories than this.

Though i have to disagree with you on the picture part as she also tried to run from PHJ when she suspected him first.
1 0
On Thumping Spike • Dec 19, 2016
I really liked it. I also like the fact the girl in the drama is supposed to be 4 years older than the guy while in real life she's actually 3 years younger lol.
2 0
Replying to Sujach • Dec 19, 2016
Am I the only one who didn't even think of the age gap until everybody started complaining? Maybe it's…
Good thing we all agree <3 And yes indeed, I don't see her as childish or whiny either. Playful? Yes, but not annoying
4 0
Am I the only one who didn't even think of the age gap until everybody started complaining?

Maybe it's because I have the advantages that;
-I've never seen Gong Yoo in anything before, so he doesn't strike me as an ''old man''.
-this is the third time I watch something with Go Eun, so I know her as a more mature person too. And despite the fact that she acts well as a high schooler, I still see her as an adult.

It would be a problem to me if they actually had an actress that was that young, like Kim So Hyun, playing Ji Eun Tak. Like I didn't like what they did with Mirror of the Witch and Let's fight ghost
10 10
On The Package • Dec 19, 2016
Title The Package
sounds pretty boring honestly. But I might be totally wrong. Would appeal me more if it was a comedy (with some warm moments here and there).
0 2