K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 1 day ago
Replying to Living_Corpse • Sep 1, 2025 Title Their Marriage plz can anyone tell me if there's any romance in it?? yes, Nella and Kotaro are married couple 2 0
On 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40 • Aug 29, 2025 Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40 Spoiler Thank you, Hayate for ruining episode 9! he should not show up at the same time as Tojo and Keishi are about to go out for the delicious parfaits!Tojo said he had FOUR items to go! but the parfait is cancelled, Tojo should fire Hayate or transfer him to different company 6 1
Replying to BWMDL • Aug 22, 2025 Title Their Marriage Spoiler Well, it's either her father, her brother, or her uncle. I just saw eps 3 & 4 today and near the end of ep 4, it revealed to be her father! 0 1
Replying to Cecoshanks • Jul 31, 2025 Title Kotaki Brothers Spoiler DOES IT HAVE ANY ROMANCEP.S. it's the 5th time now... Nope, sorry 2 1
On 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40 • Jul 26, 2025 Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40 Spoiler Ep. 4 was so great! Thank god Sakuma is not Keishi's ex-boyfriend!the handsome duo goes out to the café where Tojo order a customized frappé!Next week: Tojo's New Clothes! 20 0
On 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40 • Jul 11, 2025 Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40 Spoiler the woman Tojo saw is really Keishi's twin sister, not fiancée thank god! (I already saw two episodes, and it was good so far!)glad they had a Takoyaki party! so the next list is the Aquarium! 5 0
Replying to Dark_Oblivion500 • May 4, 2025 Title Parallel Fufu: Shinda “Boku to Tsuma” no Shinjitsu Spoiler Shocking it was that guy. now I wonder why he did it them in both parallel worlds It was Hattori-san! not Maruyama. However, I feel sorry for Maru because FL rejected him since she is still protected her husband, ML in her heart. 1 0
On Sudden Marriage • Mar 23, 2025 Title Sudden Marriage Spoiler the preview of the final episode: WHOA! In your face, Eiji and Azuma! Hahaha! 1 0
On The Hot Spot • Jan 27, 2025 Title The Hot Spot Spoiler Do Minami have a job? I already know that Kiyomi is a hotel clerk and Hazuki is a gym teacher 0 1
On Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo • Jul 28, 2024 Title Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo What happened to Hiroshi Miura in the final episode? 0 0
On Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo • Jul 28, 2024 Title Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo Spoiler What happened to Hiroshi Miura in the final episode? 0 0
On Motohashi Yuka • Jun 2, 2024 Person Motohashi Yuka RIP YukaI used to watch Carranger because of her. 0 0
On The Honest Realtor • Jan 2, 2024 Title The Honest Realtor I might be the only one to find this drama bored. I stopped watch it after the fifth episode 0 1
Replying to Geralt of Rivia • Dec 15, 2023 Title My Second Aoharu where i can watch this? ilegal stream hehe try dramacool it's where I watched first five episodes of this wonderful drama. so I will wait for eps 8 to 10 to be subbed, so I can watch the last 5 eps with sub very soon 0 0
Replying to Zeeyneb • Dec 12, 2023 Title My Second Aoharu Someone can tell me what's the age difference in this drama ? Sadly I can not tolerate age difference that are… Sayako is 30 years old while Taku is 20 years old 1 0
Vya van Velaris • Jul 9, 2023 Game Which Type of Drama Watchers Are You? I'm a Extraordinary Watcher and I have seen over 300 dramas, most of them that have my favorite actors/actress in it! 1 0
On Vivant • May 23, 2023 Title Vivant My most favorite actor, Masato Sakai is back for this new summer drama!I guess it's like watching Hanzawa Naoki? 1 0
On Akaboshi Shoichiro • Sep 4, 2021 Person Akaboshi Shoichiro I mistake him for another actor, Maro Akaji! 0 0
On Repeat • Jul 19, 2019 Title Repeat Hongo then Kanjiya? but the main starring actor is Shihori Kanjiya! 0 0
Tojo said he had FOUR items to go! but the parfait is cancelled, Tojo should fire Hayate or transfer him to different company
the handsome duo goes out to the café where Tojo order a customized frappé!
Next week: Tojo's New Clothes!
glad they had a Takoyaki party! so the next list is the Aquarium!
In your face, Eiji and Azuma! Hahaha!
I used to watch Carranger because of her.
I guess it's like watching Hanzawa Naoki?