Editorials
On The Witch's Diner • Sep 8, 2021
Title The Witch's Diner
Does anyone know who does the voice over for the Mandrake plant in this drama?
3 2
Replying to Chansa • Aug 30, 2021
Person Eric Chou
Yes
Wow... Both brothers are blessed with such heavenly voices 🥰🥰
3 0
On Eric Chou • Jun 30, 2021
Person Eric Chou
Is it true that he is Alex Chou's younger brother???
1 2
On We Best Love: No. 1 For You Special Edition • Jun 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You Special Edition
I was just planning to re-watch S1 for the 16525638636th time... What are the odds!!!!
3 0
On I Promised You the Moon • Jun 28, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
Complicated yet simple. I LOVED IT!!!
5 0
On Hello, Me! • May 31, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
Just finished and I can't think of giving this drama any less than a perfect 10. I suggested it to couple of my friends and all of them had some or the other reason for not getting into this drama, the FL is not great or why did the ML not have enough story or they don't like the genre, or is there a romance angle. But I recommend anybody reading the comments to decide whether or not to watch this drama, that you should watch it without expectations and prejudice. With every passing episode it reveals its impact with the little interactions between the characters, or some the dialogues delivered which seem very basic but super meaningful. I thoroughly enjoyed the quirky and funny scenes in the begining and cried buckets at the end. It just felt personal, like it's my story or something that I would wish for everybody to experience when it gets tough. I think if I say anything else, it would be a spoiler so I leave it at this. I just feel super happy to have watched this amazing drama. :):):):)
9 0
On Michael Kiettisak Vatanavitsakul • May 11, 2021
Person Michael Kiettisak Vatanavitsakul
From Love Sick to now, he's matured so much as an actor and I just love and appreciate the amount of hard work he has put into getting where he is right now!!!
1 0
On We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd • Mar 4, 2021
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd
Lost count of the hours I have more to wait... But glad it's not too far away
4 0
Replying to Pijush • May 21, 2020
Person Talay Sanguandikul
REJECTX ZEE5 webseries
He's got some nice scenes in ep 1 for sure... He looks so hot... Didn't watch further cuz it needs me to create an account!!
1 0
Replying to Pijush • May 16, 2020
Person Talay Sanguandikul
REJECTX ZEE5 webseries
Thanks... I just watched it, skipped everybody's part and watch him ???
0 2
On Talay Sanguandikul • May 16, 2020
Person Talay Sanguandikul
Does anyone know the name of the Indian series he worked on???
2 11
On Fame Chawinroj Likitchareonsakul • Feb 18, 2020
Person Fame Chawinroj Likitchareonsakul
I LOVE HIM... Every time I look at his face, something happens... Can't explain!!!!
1 0
On Boom Raveewit Jirapongkanon • Feb 18, 2020
Person Boom Raveewit Jirapongkanon
Is it wrong that even after knowing everything about this guy, I still like and appreciate his acting skills???
0 1
On Best Cholsawas Tiewwanichkul • Feb 18, 2020
Person Best Cholsawas Tiewwanichkul
He is so freakishly cute... I want to see him in more lead roles!!!
3 0
On Jimmy Karn Kritsanaphan • Feb 18, 2020
Person Jimmy Karn Kritsanaphan
HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY JIMMY... Lots of love and good wishes to you!!
1 0
On Lee Shi Kang • Feb 17, 2020
Person Lee Shi Kang
Thank you to whoever uploaded the new cover pic :)
3 0
Replying to ayaj • Apr 17, 2019
Title Hello Again!
Hi. Can someone please let me know when more episodes are subbed? I'm really loving this series! :)I should have…
OMG same...I should've just waited like a good girl... But no, Bruce Hung just had to tempt me so bad... I am stuck at ep 5... I need the remaining subbed episodes ????????????????
1 6
Replying to Tee • Apr 10, 2019
Title ReminderS
Well, someone added a Love Sick 3 onto MDL, but I'm starting to think they're just going with this series instead…
Yeah I think so too...It was just my wishful thinking that there would be a S3...Both of them a way too busy with their own stuff...At least something is better than nothing!
0 1
On ReminderS • Apr 7, 2019
Title ReminderS
Phun and Noh are here after 92838746576249877643 years...IM SO HAPPY I CANT EXPLAIN....I've waited so long....So is it a clue that there is a possibility for Lovesick S3??????? Anyways, right now im just happy with this!!!
4 6
On Nine Naphat Siangsomboon • Mar 22, 2019
Person Nine Naphat Siangsomboon
This boy is so FINE...I am in Thailand right now and his face is literally everywhere and I can't help but blush... although he's 9 years younger than me ????????????☺️☺️☺️
3 0
