Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Greece
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 21, 2023
Replying to K-DramaKostas • 21 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
I am in episode 6 but didn't the old Madam say from the letter she got from her son that the closest confidant…
it's not so much as a spoiler as in the character description in the C-Drama MDL page he is listed as both characters i just don't understand why they are both being mentioned by the old madam letter like two people does she not know?
0 0
Replying to Myraaaa • 21 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
I have this one thinking about the thing that people are saying that Yan Rui has recognised her, it's just an…
I am in episode 6 but didn't the old Madam say from the letter she got from her son that the closest confidant of his Majesty is called Shen Rui her childhood friend not Yan Rui?
0 3
On A Bona Fide Killer • 27 days ago
I liked this K-Drama (10/10) from the start with perfect mix of Comedy-Action-HappyFamilyMoments and i was eagerly waiting for the episodes every week been a while since i have done that .
Hopping for a second season and if someone knows a similar Kdrama or Cdrama you are welcome to leave me a comment
8 1
On Road Home • Jun 13, 2026
Title Road Home
Can I ask something? Does this C-drama make time seem to slip by? I watched the first episode and found it a little monotonous. Maybe it's because there wasn't much background music, and the pacing felt quite slow. Is it just me? I genuinely want something good to watch, and I've read great reviews about this drama, so I don't want to drop it too soon and end up missing out on something really good.
0 1
On Knock Off • Apr 5, 2026
Title Knock Off
Without any care about the male lead unproven scandal , is there any announcement about the k-drama premiere?
5 1
On Love between Lines • Jan 22, 2026
i really loved their chemistry and the music background was perfect can someone recommend me another c-drama to watch as a fellow binge-watcher because i have seen a lot
6 0
Replying to K-DramaKostas • Feb 8, 2025
i think they were focusing on building his backstory for an amazing season 2 where he is the main vilain/vigilante
not at this moments , thisisjust my speculation and hope
0 0
On A Killer Paradox • Feb 4, 2025
I really liked it and of course binge watched it but i think some of the comments are not doing this kdrama justice . I can agree that the whole thriller theme didn't satisfy you but have you considered that from the view of a suspence mystery , psycological , comedy and some thriller ellements and not a main thriller it is a must watch.
I am looking forward a season 2 don't know about you
2 0
Replying to Anna • Feb 4, 2025
show kinda fell off after it stopped focusing on tang. good show but had potential to be great and the ending…
i think they were focusing on building his backstory for an amazing season 2 where he is the main vilain/vigilante
1 2
On Hear Me: Our Summer • Jan 14, 2025
Really loved it , it was relaxing , romantic and peacefull i can watch a full 16 episodes series of this and not get bored by it .
It washes away your troubles and your fatigue like it's nothing
and i really loved the acting by the cast but Roh Yoon Seo's performance blowed my mind so does her beautifull and innocent appearance.
5 0