News
On Save Me • Aug 13, 2017
Title Save Me
I'm planning on watching this after it finishes airing, but I'm a little confused... There isn't romance in the genres but when I was reading some of the comments it made it seem like there was. Whether there is or not I'll still watch, but if someone could clear up my confusion it would be much appreciated.
0 2
Replying to DarthSchoochi • Jul 31, 2017
Title My Mr. Mermaid
Is this a reverse harem? The poster kinda makes it seem that way... :/
Oh I see thanks!!
0 0
On My Mr. Mermaid • Jul 31, 2017
Title My Mr. Mermaid
Is this a reverse harem? The poster kinda makes it seem that way... :/
0 3
Skye-N-Rain • Jun 23, 2017
Article Find out who won in the MDL/Bokksu giveaway!
I love chocolate covered pocky sticks.
0 0
On My Amazing Boyfriend • Jun 3, 2017
Title My Amazing Boyfriend
Damn that trailer is lit. Definitely going to watch this after finishing Pinocchio.
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 21, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win Some K-Pop Merchandise Straight From Korea!
Dance Dance day6
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 13, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win Some K-Pop Merchandise Straight From Korea!
Dance Dance by Day6! The music video is so much fun and uplifting, it makes me smile every time I watch it.
0 0
Replying to Lucy • Mar 12, 2017
Title Gogh, the Starry Night
Is this drama in Korean or Mandarin ? It seems like all actors are Korean so why is it marked as a Chinese drama…
Thanks! Hope you enjoy it.
0 0
Replying to Lucy • Mar 12, 2017
Title Gogh, the Starry Night
Is this drama in Korean or Mandarin ? It seems like all actors are Korean so why is it marked as a Chinese drama…
I finished it today and I just have to say it was definitely worth watching. The acting was superb, and I even laughed out loud a couple of times. The story line is interesting and i never found myself growing bored. It's a relatively short show but you still feel for the characters. In my opinion it's a show worth watching.
1 0
Replying to Lucy • Mar 11, 2017
Title Gogh, the Starry Night
Is this drama in Korean or Mandarin ? It seems like all actors are Korean so why is it marked as a Chinese drama…
Yes, I do believe that they are speaking Korean.
0 0
Replying to Lucy • Mar 11, 2017
Title Gogh, the Starry Night
Is this drama in Korean or Mandarin ? It seems like all actors are Korean so why is it marked as a Chinese drama…
It's a collaboration between China and South Korea.
0 0
