Editorials
On The Heirs • Jun 17, 2013
Title The Heirs
yipeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait
1 0
On The Heirs • Jun 16, 2013
Title The Heirs
chan eun sang? chebal better name!!!!!!!
1 0
On Nail Shop Paris • Jun 14, 2013
Title Nail Shop Paris
the kisseu <3
0 0
On The Heirs • Jun 12, 2013
Title The Heirs
i cant believe i am saying this. but can not wait to see them kiss!!!!! <3
1 0
On The Heirs • Jun 11, 2013
Title The Heirs
they should also include jung il woo. it would be the best drama ever!!!!!!!!!
0 0
Replying to no • Jun 11, 2013
Person Jung Il Woo
He needs to comeback on screen as soon as possible! >__< I am just waiting for any news on him in a new…
he should take place as a supporter in heirs!
13 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Jun 11, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
in love already <3 <3
14 0
yoondahyeon • Jun 10, 2013
Article Yoondahyeon's Top 5 Multi-Talented Actors
they forgot lee min ho <3
1 0
Replying to Nijura • Jun 10, 2013
Person Hyun Bin
I just love him!!!! I need a new drama with him!!
maybe heirs? it'll be awsome <3
4 0
On Kim Hyun Joong • Jun 7, 2013
Person Kim Hyun Joong
have you guys relized that today is the 7th and his birthday is on the 6th?
0 0
Replying to alienshore7 • Jun 4, 2013
Article Currently Watching: Nail Shop Paris
This is not a good drama; it's not really even mediocre. HOWEVER, I still find it very entertaining in a guilty…
hahahaha!
0 0
On Missing You • Jun 3, 2013
Title Missing You
made me cry ep 1 :(
1 0
Replying to alienshore7 • Jun 3, 2013
Article Currently Watching: Nail Shop Paris
This is not a good drama; it's not really even mediocre. HOWEVER, I still find it very entertaining in a guilty…
don't you feel calm and relaxed whilst watching this? thats why i love it and the girl "pretending to be a guy"doesn't cause any trouble :P
1 0
On Kang Han Byul • Jun 3, 2013
Person Kang Han Byul
happy birthday :D <3 <3
0 0
Replying to Delight • Jun 3, 2013
Title You're Beautiful
My favorite drama of all time! 10 out of 10!
same:P
0 0
Replying to Kasia • Jun 3, 2013
Title You're Beautiful
I long time can't watch this drama. I have little aversion, but when I started watch I was angry for me that I…
i started watching it but they was a nun and then i stoped watching it and like a year later i watched the trailer and soon became my favourite (don't just a book by it's cover) :P
0 0
Replying to KKoreanAddiict • Jun 3, 2013
Title Nail Shop Paris
love this drama. its soo calm after a horror and action drama... <3
oh really? like the girl doesn't cauase trouble or isn't dumb like the other drama's <3<br ></3>but who do you think she will end up with? <br />she likes alex though and usually they end up with the bad personality guy :D<br /> which is kay
1 0
On Kim So Hyun • Jun 2, 2013
Person Kim So Hyun
happy early birthday <3
0 0
On Nail Shop Paris • Jun 2, 2013
Title Nail Shop Paris
love this drama. its soo calm after a horror and action drama... <3
1 0
Replying to jajakay • Jun 2, 2013
Title The Heirs
I'm hyperventilating! I came back to watch dramas after nearly 3 months and I find this?! *__* Lee Min Ho? AND…
lucky you after along time you got a good surprise :D
1 0
