Celebrity
Replying to roloo • Nov 7, 2024
Title Double Exposure
Just watched it today. The sub is not accurate. Hot,,too many sex scenes 😜.. I played with my d*ck after watching…
….
3 1
On See Your Love • Nov 7, 2024
Title See Your Love
Damn their lips are so glossy, I can even see my reflection every time there’s a close up.
7 1
Replying to Bowen Higgins • Nov 6, 2024
Title Stealing from My CEO
Why there's still no update on YouTube???
I guess they didn’t receive the attention they wanted and abandoned the project :(
0 0
Replying to misspulane • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
The selfies had me chuckling! So adorable!
Hahahaha shiba-kun wa kawaidesu. 😍
5 0
On Love Is a Poison • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
I enjoyed episode 7 a lot, Shiba’s shyness and imagination and his dedication to his partner made me feel tender, everything felt right and special also I really liked how Haruto’s eyes had a heart shape reflection on shiba’s imagination. The small details always get me 😍
4 0
Replying to messypree • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
Episode 7 is available on kiss.
Hahahaha I thought you were done. But episode 7 was so cute.
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • Nov 3, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
ughhhh really? why is it so high rated? no NC scenes too?
It’s labeled as a BL story! That’s the issue here
4 1
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Nov 3, 2024
Title My Damn Business
"I can understand that for girls everything has to be fluffy, cute and pure" - yes that's it. You figured us out.…
No problem girl, I’m here to speak facts 😍
0 1
Replying to GayinYourArea • Nov 3, 2024
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
media has a bad habit of painting gay relationships as doomed from the start. the thought of no reunion or happy…
Sharpen your video editor, if we don't have a happy ending, you will be my only hope to continue living in this cruel and heartless world. So sharp that your creation can stab the writer’s heart and make them feel our pain.
5 1
On Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo • Nov 3, 2024
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
They better end up together, I’ve had enough of sad endings lately. One more sad ending I will pull all my hair out.
12 6
Replying to SunnieBunns • Nov 3, 2024
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
That's Juyeong's cross necklace from childhood. His parents work in the church so he had a religious upbringing.…
Wow how did you noticed these amazing details
0 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Oct 31, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Grandmas in bls- 💗🎀🌸😇🤭😉💟Grandmas in gls- 😡🤬👿🤡👹💔🚫🏳️🌈💔
Hahahaha I’ve never watched a gl but found this funny 😂
2 3
On Kidnap • Oct 31, 2024
Title Kidnap
This is so bad…
22 0
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Oct 28, 2024
Title My Damn Business
"I can understand that for girls everything has to be fluffy, cute and pure" - yes that's it. You figured us out.…
Oh my… and you are still going 😂 I can’t believe how pressed my opinion made you feel. Don’t worry big girl It’s not that serious.
4 3
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Oct 27, 2024
Title My Damn Business
"I can understand that for girls everything has to be fluffy, cute and pure" - yes that's it. You figured us out.…
It’s funny knowing how mad you’re right now 😂 just breathe.
5 5
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Oct 27, 2024
Title My Damn Business
"I can understand that for girls everything has to be fluffy, cute and pure" - yes that's it. You figured us out.…
Oh my…. can someone give this girl a Xanax urgently 🚨!!
7 8
Replying to castawaydish • Oct 27, 2024
Title Love in the Moonlight
I hope they do the sister character justice. Often times they turn the woman into a caricature. I hope they'll…
I agree, but tbh I just want her husband and brother to end up together. That’s the most important thing 😃😂
8 2
On My Damn Business • Oct 27, 2024
Title My Damn Business
I can understand that for girls everything has to be fluffy, cute and pure but just letting you all know for us the gay audience we also enjoy “oversexualized” Bl shows, there’s nothing wrong with them, you can literally just move on but coming here, criticizing it, rating it badly and leaving hateful comments in my opinion is unfair :/
12 20
Replying to maplecottoncandy • Oct 27, 2024
Title My Damn Business
This show uses crude comedy, overly sexualizes the leads' every interaction, has a character disrespecting boundaries…
Good thing there’s so many different types of BL that you can watch, I really like this show and I’m completely ok with everything you’re so judgmental of. We are all different people with different tastes and motivations.
3 2
Replying to nama2sama • Oct 25, 2024
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
Yesterday the raiting was 8.7 🕊🕊 what's happening
You know what’s happening, the last episode was not as good
1 0