Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: chin chai mae teng?
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 3, 2023
On Nour • 10 days ago
Title Nour
WOAH³!! HOLY PEAK!!
7 1
Replying to aceofteacups • 17 days ago
Title Nour
You should mark this as a spoiler @_@
I was so excited that i forgot 😭
SORRY
0 0
On Nour • 17 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
I WAS SO RIGHT!!! I WAS THINKING THIS GUY WAS VERY SUS!!! buttt, still there are so many questions!!!HOLY PEAK SERIES 🛐

THEORY: I think James's dad was a nour that's why Chita killed him. so is there any possibilities that James is half Nour and has Special ability of seeing soul's colour? I think every Nour has their own abilities.
6 2
Replying to Jackie_the_ripper • 17 days ago
Title Nour
i don't think we're going to see mpreg here ahahah
I just wanna see Pretty Ken 😔
3 0
On Nour • 18 days ago
Title Nour
Another crazy theory of mine: What if James is like another species of nour but not fully nour and he belongs to some kind of rare dominant category something like that. And he can also like breed with other nours, irrespective of genders and because of that Ken gets pregnant.
8 3
Replying to burnot • 21 days ago
???
bro was really hungry, biting Lin Zai's lips like a zombie
18 2
Replying to ArtistOnIce • 21 days ago
Title Nour
thought so too, but why's his leg not healing then? or is he faking it?
i think so...
1 0
Replying to Barbie_tee • 21 days ago
Does Lin Zai kiss back in their NC scene? I still haven't watched this show and want to make sure no awkward kiss…
no awkward kiss scene. peak chemistry.
6 0
Replying to Deusa Liberta • 23 days ago
Title Nour
I remembered Chita being sick because of the food right away as this was revealed as well! But I always suspected…
ikr. he was acting very sus from the very 1st EP
3 0
On Nour • 23 days ago
Title Nour
My Theory:
in EP6 Ken said that he can't handle regular food, and anything he eats comes right back up.
in EP5, when Chita puked just after eating the regular food.
what if...
7 4
On Nour • 24 days ago
Title Nour
Ken became so soft 🥹
5 0
On Nour • Sep 9, 2026
Title Nour
are they official agency-branded CP???
1 1
On Nour • Sep 9, 2026
Title Nour
Ken: 'Take responsibility for what you did'
I'm telling you he's pregnant 🥹🖐🏽
22 3
Replying to AyeshianD • Jun 6, 2026
Title Double Helix
I couldn't even argue, was just sat in front of it like 😧🫣🥺😫
frfr, this thing rage-baited me to levels I didn't know were humanly possible 😭
4 0