News
Replying to akow • Oct 8, 2023
Title The Snow Moon
the synopsis sounds like the drama will give me a heart attack, 10 stars.
🤣
1 0
Replying to Mstique • Oct 8, 2023
Title Love Is an Accident
The ml may be good looking but he is not sexy to me. He can’t even deliver a proper kiss
Shit the second lead (brofher) way more handsome and he is a better actor. ML reminds me of Alan dead acting. His not bad but horrible with romance. Maybe be better in show like League of Noblemen where there is no romance.
0 0
Replying to Mstique • Oct 8, 2023
Title Love Is an Accident
until the very end?
Damn.. even the 10 minute shows seen better kiss scenes 😄
2 3
Replying to Violet • Oct 7, 2023
Person Aaron Yan
there's nothing wrong with being gay,what's wrong with you?
Rapist more likely pedo we can't say that since their age is 16 for consent. So we really can't say that even if it is in our country.
1 1
Replying to Violet • Oct 7, 2023
Person Aaron Yan
there's nothing wrong with being gay,what's wrong with you?
Why should I hide I am too old to hide under fake names.
0 0
Replying to fleck • Oct 7, 2023
Person Aaron Yan
being a pedophile is the worst thing a human could be
Kid was 16 which is age of concent there so can't say that since age there is different to western countries.
5 0
Replying to abee • Oct 7, 2023
Person Aaron Yan
As if being a serial cheater is not enough https://sg.style.yahoo.com/fahrenheits-aaron-yan-outed-gay-ex-boyfriend-alleges-three-timed-120357843.html…
16 is legal there. Kid should just left. When found out about being recorded. A victim can leave but thats up to them.
1 2
Replying to kiyois back scrubber • Oct 7, 2023
Person Aaron Yan
just because it's the age of consent in taiwan doesn't mean it's not weird. 16 is still a teenager, a minor, a…
Can't call him that when their laws are different to ours. The kid was 16 and consented to the relationship. It happened there not in western country or other country where age is 18. So how about taking that stick out your ass. The only thing he did illegal was recording the guy without permission and that is what he is in trouble for. The kid that he chose the go ahead with the relationship if he didn't want it he could just leave.
4 4
On Sakurai Kaito • Oct 2, 2023
Person Sakurai Kaito
Comeon who put that kinda picture for him 🤣
1 0
On Dashing Youth • Oct 1, 2023
Title Dashing Youth
Ehh how is there a season 2 when no season 1?
1 4
Replying to Viole • Sep 30, 2023
Title Ao Haru Ride
its only 25min per episode?
Only better than 10 minute ones 🤣
0 0
Replying to Shantiece • Sep 29, 2023
Title The Snow Moon
That last paragraph in the synposis feels like the ending. I hope I'm wrong. I'm tired of open and sad endings…
Ahah yeah the person and just one job that not to give out the ending.
1 0
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Sep 29, 2023
Title The Snow Moon
seems like it, based on the synopsis.
🤣 they had just one job..
0 0
On The Snow Moon • Sep 29, 2023
Title The Snow Moon
Well someone wrote the whole synopsis. Even damn spoilers I wonder who is getting banned from writing anymore.
0 2
Replying to Jemimah • Sep 28, 2023
Title You Complete Me
The fact that her mom shows up to her place and she decides to hide the ML behind the curtain?? Girl, your house…
I mean least the title isn't You in me. Like the other show I found 🤣
1 0
On You in Me • Sep 25, 2023
Title You in Me
What a great way bring in the english speakers than this amazing title 😄
2 0
Replying to Ragnar Lothbrok • Sep 25, 2023
Title You in Me
The title lmao 🤣 😂
I am not going to lie I was about to skip it because of the title. Asian titles so crazy 😄
0 0
Replying to 10132433 • Sep 25, 2023
Title You in Me
Nah dude I can't with my mind the title keeps on shocking me every time I read it I hate my mind!
Could imagine a shirt im Asia like that. I think saw on youtube someone translating english words on shirts for people in I think was Japan and they were shocked.. some had vulgar sayings 🤣. Almost like asian tattoos 😄
0 1
Replying to 10132433 • Sep 25, 2023
Title You in Me
Nah dude I can't with my mind the title keeps on shocking me every time I read it I hate my mind!
Could imagine a shirt im Asia like that. I think saw on youtube someone translating english words on shirts for people in I think was Japan and they were shocked.. some had vulgar sayings 🤣. Almost like asian tattoos 😄
1 1
Replying to gagibsonp • Sep 23, 2023
Title Fall in Love Stockade
Oh, man. This was just bad, bad,baaad. All of it. But I watched it anyway 🤣
Haha it was bad but for Zheng Fan Xing I will watch it while cringing 😄. Poor thing needs reject crappy scripts. Guess he officially been onscreen now like his other juniors 😄
1 0